Author Topic: Rondo Trade Idea  (Read 5182 times)

Re: Rondo Trade Idea
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2014, 06:33:14 PM »

Offline pokeKingCurtis

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
Can we spend a second pondering the merits of a nine point highlight reel?

lol I looked over it again after scrolling down. Note to self; 'Whoah 9 points, will not be clicking that'.

That's nine more points than I'll ever score in the NBA.

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2014, 06:46:28 PM »

Offline PickNRoll

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 199
Mcdermott is slow, and has no position. No height adv , i mean he has to work extra hard to get his point in the nba. Good spot up shooter

Stauskus has nba level quickness , athleticism (above avg), handles (pg level), height (6-6) and shooting stroke. He will get better.

Like i stated its either the kings or knicks. Shumpert,hardaway jr or stauskus maybe mclemore.  I like the prospects from the kings org better
McDermott is not slow.  Thibs has said as much and his combine shows above average across the board.  He's a natural 3.  And he's already showing, IN NBA GAMES, that he can get to the rim.  He's not getting much burn lately but Chicago loves the way he's progressing.

I'd also take issue with Stauskas being above average athletically for a 2 guard in the nba.  Monta Ellis, Derozan -- now that's above average.  Stauskas fits squarely in the average range.

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2014, 06:55:59 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Mcdermott is slow, and has no position. No height adv , i mean he has to work extra hard to get his point in the nba. Good spot up shooter

Stauskus has nba level quickness , athleticism (above avg), handles (pg level), height (6-6) and shooting stroke. He will get better.

Like i stated its either the kings or knicks. Shumpert,hardaway jr or stauskus maybe mclemore.  I like the prospects from the kings org better
McDermott is not slow.  Thibs has said as much and his combine shows above average across the board.  He's a natural 3.  And he's already showing, IN NBA GAMES, that he can get to the rim.  He's not getting much burn lately but Chicago loves the way he's progressing.

I'd also take issue with Stauskas being above average athletically for a 2 guard in the nba.  Monta Ellis, Derozan -- now that's above average.  Stauskas fits squarely in the average range.

IMO

Monta and Derozan are elite level athletes

Thompson, Stauskus, James Young above avg

Anthony Morrow, Kevin Love just average

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2014, 07:01:42 PM »

Offline PickNRoll

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 199

IMO

Monta and Derozan are elite level athletes

Thompson, Stauskus, James Young above avg

Anthony Morrow, Kevin Love just average
I guess we're picking nits now, but what you call "above average" I call "average".  I don't think you've left any room for average and below average players.  Half the league is below average.