Author Topic: Celtics (4-10) vs Hawks (9-6) Game #15 12/2/14  (Read 47962 times)

Re: Celtics (4-10) vs Hawks (9-6) Game #15 12/2/14
« Reply #285 on: December 02, 2014, 10:40:21 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
This is the most I've ever seen of Shroeder and I gotta say I'm impressed.
Much improved since last season. Seen him a few times and on each occasion he has done well.

Borderline NBA player to valuable bench player in one summer. 

« Reply #286 on: December 02, 2014, 10:45:45 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
If Bradley plays the rest of the 4th, he'll be just over 30 minutes for the whole game.

I think this game is making it perfectly clear that Stevens rotations are a big reason for the team's struggles.

Mike
Absolutely agree
Bradley has been one of our better performers this game both in points and plus minus. Korver is hitting shots on him but he is right in Korver's jersey every time he shoots it. Not sure how Bradley is the problem

Too short. World of difference having a 6-7 guy contest your shot and a 6-2 guy.

Bradley doing what he can but he is limited contesting shots.

His value defensively is more on the deck. When bigger guards try to dribble around him. He is quick enough to cut off the dribble. Denies dribble penetration, forces off balance shots off dribble ... but below average defender on close outs due to lack of size & length.

« Reply #287 on: December 02, 2014, 10:47:48 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Celtics are so bad.

Hopefully Danny can find some better talent".......somewhere somehow use those assets

In the free agent market  or Lottery ....

I really don't see many teams they can beat .

Celtics are a top 6 lottery team once again.

« Reply #288 on: December 02, 2014, 10:52:24 PM »

Offline MBunge

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 471
If Bradley plays the rest of the 4th, he'll be just over 30 minutes for the whole game.

I think this game is making it perfectly clear that Stevens rotations are a big reason for the team's struggles.

Mike
Absolutely agree
Bradley has been one of our better performers this game both in points and plus minus. Korver is hitting shots on him but he is right in Korver's jersey every time he shoots it. Not sure how Bradley is the problem

Too short. World of difference having a 6-7 guy contest your shot and a 6-2 guy.

His value defensively is more on the deck. When bigger guards try to dribble around him. He is quick enough to cut off the dribble. Denies dribble penetration, forces off balance shots off dribble ... but below average defender on close outs due to lack of size & length.

Bradley being short was not the problem.  Bradley and Sully both playing only 30 minutes was one of the problems.  Rondo being taken out in the third as Atlanta was coming back was another.  Awful shot selection is another and putrid defense, even when the team is playing well rounds it out.

Mike

« Reply #289 on: December 02, 2014, 10:55:54 PM »

Offline inverselock

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 44
1st go on Tankathon.com,   pick 2. ;D

« Reply #290 on: December 03, 2014, 05:20:44 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

Mike
Absolutely agree

Bradley being short was not the problem.  Bradley and Sully both playing only 30 minutes was one of the problems.  Rondo being taken out in the third as Atlanta was coming back was another.  Awful shot selection is another and putrid defense, even when the team is playing well rounds it out.

Mike
meh Rondo was stinking it up and deserved to be pulled
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk