Author Topic: Wow CHA is doing horrible..  (Read 6882 times)

Wow CHA is doing horrible..
« on: November 26, 2014, 09:19:43 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
4-11 isn't exactly what they expected... I'm expecting some players or trades to be happening. At this rate, Al Jeff may leave. Do you think he would pick up his player option, or do you think he's gone? And can you win a ring with Al Jeff?
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

Re: Wow CHA is doing horrible..
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 09:22:20 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Trade Rondo for Kemba or bring in Big Al here

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 09:31:09 PM »

Offline PickNRoll

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 199
4-12

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 09:37:22 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
The thing is... Charlotte has so many intriguing young pieces there that they'd almost be an ideal trade partner with us... either involving Rondo, Green or both.   They are oddly loaded at the center position.  I mean... not "Loaded" exactly, but they have Cody Zeller, bismack Biyombo and Noah Vonleh all on the bench... these are all prospects I'd be interested in having in Boston.

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 09:39:13 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
The thing is... Charlotte has so many intriguing young pieces there that they'd almost be an ideal trade partner with us... either involving Rondo, Green or both.   They are oddly loaded at the center position.  I mean... not "Loaded" exactly, but they have Cody Zeller, bismack Biyombo and Noah Vonleh all on the bench... these are all prospects I'd be interested in having in Boston.

or we can just keep rondo and sign big al in the off-season  ;)

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 09:46:33 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
I would think Green is someone they would be interested in for some of their prospects. I think Vonleh is intriguing, not sure if trading for another Zeller is a good idea though, and Biyombo is not worth trading for at all.

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 09:55:28 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
4-11 isn't exactly what they expected... I'm expecting some players or trades to be happening. At this rate, Al Jeff may leave. Do you think he would pick up his player option, or do you think he's gone? And can you win a ring with Al Jeff?
it's still early.  I don't see them blowing it up.   they may move MKG for a SF that can actually score or find some sucker to take on Zeller or Biyombo for someone with talent

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 10:04:44 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

agreed.  BS has always been intrigued with Cody Zeller.   

trade idea

To Hornets: Green, Rondo, Bass, future 1st, future 2nd
To Celtics: Walker, Vonleh, Zeller, (and salary fillers)

or

To Hornets: Sullinger, AB, a couple of future 2nd picks
To Celtics: Al Jefferson

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 10:07:59 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700

trade idea

To Hornets: Green, Rondo, Bass

or

I don't like either of those trades. With the first trade we become the Bobcats, which is not a good goal.

With the second trade, I would never trade Sullinger for Big Al. In a deal for Gasol or Love or someone on that level sure, but not for Al Jefferson, and certainly not along with Bradley either.

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 10:12:33 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

trade idea

or

I don't like either of those trades. With the first trade we become the Bobcats, which is not a good goal.

With the second trade, I would never trade Sullinger for Big Al. In a deal for Gasol or Love or someone on that level sure, but not for Al Jefferson, and certainly not along with Bradley either.

staying mediocre is not an option either.

Big Al would give us that inside presence and 4th quarter guy we would need to close out games.

Smart can easily slide over to play the sg position. We got Thornton and i don't know how many picks to get another better AB later

Big Al/Zeller
KO/Sully
Green/Turner/Young
Smart/Thornton/Turner
Rondo/Smart/Pressey

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 10:22:03 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Just a random observation, but, would a Rondo-Stephenson backcourt be the best rebounding combination in the league?  I know that that seems ridiculous, but both guys are averaging at least 8 rpg despite their positions.  Has there ever been a guard tandem that accounted for more rebounds than those from any starting frontcourt?  It's just funny, and a bit odd, to me, haha.

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 10:22:44 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge

trade idea

or

Big Al would give us that inside presence and 4th quarter guy we would need to close out games.

Smart can easily slide over to play the sg position. We got Thornton and i don't know how many picks to get another better AB later

Big Al/Zeller
KO/Sully
Green/Turner/Young
Smart/Thornton/Turner
Rondo/Smart/Pressey

i would only go after big al if we could get a josh smith or larry sanders to play next to him.

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 10:38:58 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

trade idea

or

Big Al/Zeller
KO/Sully
Green/Turner/Young
Smart/Thornton/Turner
Rondo/Smart/Pressey

i would only go after big al if we could get a josh smith or larry sanders to play next to him.

both smith and sanders have  mediocre iq.  KO/sully and Big al inside and outside combo would be better imo. Give room for Al to do his thing down low

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 10:44:24 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge

trade idea

or

Big Al/Zeller
KO/Sully
Green/Turner/Young
Smart/Thornton/Turner
Rondo/Smart/Pressey

both smith and sanders have  mediocre iq.  KO/sully and Big al inside and outside combo would be better imo. Give room for Al to do his thing down low

I don't really see the point of getting Big Al if all our other big men can't defend either . We already score the 5th most points in the league . I think Big Al is better than Sully , but if we can't get a strong defender next to him it really doesn't do much for this team . I don't see Big Al as a go to guy when you need a bucket because it's to easy to just double down on him when he gets it in the low post . We need a guy that can go get a bucket from anywhere on the floor to close out games.

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 10:52:04 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
I would think Green is someone they would be interested in for some of their prospects. I think Vonleh is intriguing, not sure if trading for another Zeller is a good idea though, and Biyombo is not worth trading for at all.

Lol biyombo is bad. No thanks. Vonleh for sure. Also not sure about becoming the Boston Zellers.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14