Author Topic: December will show consistent Sully or KO can be.  (Read 487 times)

December will show consistent Sully or KO can be.
« on: November 26, 2014, 03:12:58 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
It should also bring out the best in starting center Kelly Olynyk who has had his struggles scoring against out-of-conference foes.

But against teams in the East, Olynyk is averaging 16.2 points per game (second on the Celtics) compared to just 7.5 points against Western Conference foes.

And Jared Sullinger averages 15.3 points against teams out West, but he leads the Celtics in Eastern Conference matchups at 16.7 points per game.

The sight of Boston struggling against Western Conference teams - they are 0-6 against them this season - should come as no surprise.

That makes Boston not all that different than most of the Eastern Conference teams who have faced a decent amount of their Western Conference brethren.

Not including games played Monday night, Boston is one of five teams in the East to have played six or more teams from the West.

Each of those Eastern Conference teams (Cleveland, Brooklyn, Boston, Charlotte and Detroit) has a losing record.

We'll see how Sully and KO fares in December.

What do you guys think?

I like KO, but I think if Sully worked on his conditioning, hes far more formidable PF.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different