Poll

Is the 2014-15 crop of rookies doing worse than the 2013-14 crop?

Definitely worse
3 (10.3%)
A little better
3 (10.3%)
Better
10 (34.5%)
Bout the same
1 (3.4%)
It's an interesting question, but a tad too early. Give it another 6 weeks or so.
12 (41.4%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Is the 2014-15 crop of rookies doing worse than the 2013-14 crop?  (Read 5860 times)

Re: Is the 2014-15 crop of rookies doing worse than the 2013-14 crop?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 06:45:08 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Don't sleep on this dude:

Worth noting: this time last year he'd already made me look like an idiot for wanting to draft him once he was sent into the D-League.

It's too bad he didn't get much of a chance last season, but he can't be kept off the court this season.  He was in the game in crunch time again in Atlanta's victory over the Heat tonight.  This time side by side with Teague in a two point guard line up.
Honest question: Who is this guy?

Schrodinger's Cat (sarcasm) ;) ;D.  His name is Dennis Schroeder.  Sorry, it was just too easy ;D.  He was compared to Rondo at the time of the 2013 draft ::).  Personally, I don't see the least bit of a resemblance to our captain, but whatever.  I'm probably wrong, as usual ;D.

Edit - okay he looks a little bit like Rondo, and he seems to dribble like RR, as well, but I'm off to view more highlights ;D.

Okay, so he's a way better shooter and he definitely looks to score more than Rondo, but his passing ability isn't even close, imo, but I'd probably need to see a lot more of him than one youtube video lol ;D, even if it was his season highlights from 13-14.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 07:02:08 PM by Beat LA »

Re: Is the 2014-15 crop of rookies doing worse than the 2013-14 crop?
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 08:07:24 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
Don't sleep on this dude:

Worth noting: this time last year he'd already made me look like an idiot for wanting to draft him once he was sent into the D-League.

It's too bad he didn't get much of a chance last season, but he can't be kept off the court this season.  He was in the game in crunch time again in Atlanta's victory over the Heat tonight.  This time side by side with Teague in a two point guard line up.
Honest question: Who is this guy?

You're not really from Europe at all, are you?

How's Cleveland this time of year?
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson