Author Topic: the KO or Sully question?  (Read 526 times)

the KO or Sully question?
« on: November 23, 2014, 09:50:50 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
I like both players on the offensive side, both will get better and better as games go by. Both are good team mates.

On Defense, the fact is, both can't leap, both are not long, both do not protect the rim, both are slow footed, both have trouble on the defensive side of the ball period.

That said, I understand many players in the NBA have faults. The key is to not have too many players with the same faults on a team, so it doesn't become the point of attack.

Is anyone beginning to think that having 2 power forwards with very similar deficiencies might not be a positive for the future of this team. I'm starting to think one may have to go. Most top NBA teams have two rim protectors available a 5 and a 4.

Which would you trade?

Re: the KO or Sully question?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 09:54:27 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
I like both players on the offensive side, both will get better and better as games go by. Both are good team mates.

On Defense, the fact is, both can't leap, both are not long, both do not protect the rim, both are slow footed, both have trouble on the defensive side of the ball period.

That said, I understand many players in the NBA have faults. The key is to not have too many players with the same faults on a team, so it doesn't become the point of attack.

Is anyone beginning to think that having 2 power forwards with very similar deficiencies might not be a positive for the future of this team. I'm starting to think one may have to go. Most top NBA teams have two rim protectors available a 5 and a 4.

Which would you trade?

If I had to trade one it's KO, but i think you can keep both if you get a real center. KO as 6th man. Sully is so much tougher .

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 10:15:20 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I do not think either is a complete player but I would pick Sully as he brings more to the table than KO.   He almost always rebounds well and finds a way to score even if he was shooting poorly like today.

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 10:17:32 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Trade Bass and Thornton for a backup center. Start Zeller.