Author Topic: 4 team trade  (Read 905 times)

4 team trade
« on: November 23, 2014, 02:02:40 PM »

Offline Deezzyy

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 5
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mndcotb

It says fail because Avery Bradley cannot be traded yet so he was not included. He would go to the pacers.
Each team would receive at least one pick from us the pacers and hawks would most likely get their share of brooklyn 16 clips 15 cavs 16 brooklyn 18 and possibly one of our own picks. the nuggets would also get a future first as well.

Boston new starting five:
Rondo
Afflalo
Green
Horford
Hibbert

What do you guys think? which way is unbalanced?

Re: 4 team trade
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 03:05:51 PM »

Offline bmac934

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 7
Everyone except Boston says no instantly.  Boston might even say no to.  This is flipping our entire team pretty much, in one trade.  Overall one of the worst trades I've seen yet.

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 04:02:21 PM »

Offline Deezzyy

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 5
Everyone except Boston says no instantly.  Boston might even say no to.  This is flipping our entire team pretty much, in one trade.  Overall one of the worst trades I've seen yet.

Yes we are giving up 3 very productive players in sullinger olynyk and bradley with a productive player in bass also going. BUT we are also getting rid of wallace (who doesn't play) faverani (hasn't played yet and isn't that effective) and picks for Roy Hibbert who is good offensively and arguably the best rim protector in the nba right now. We would also get a borderline all-star in Al Horford and a great shooter and defender in Aaron Afflalo. Hibbert and Horford would create a lethal inside out front court as horford can knock down mid range jump shots. 

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 04:37:36 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
C's the better end of this deal by far.  I like the end result but no way anyone but the C's would go for it.