Author Topic: Marcus Smart has been a big loss  (Read 11626 times)

Re: Marcus Smart has been a big loss
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2014, 02:59:15 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
We would've won that Cleveland game if smart was out there probably the Suns as well.

I want him on LeBron. LeBron will 100% destroy Smart but for a player like Smart, who's so competitive will remember that night and learn from it. He'll try his best the next time and probably still get destroyed but will improve like say against other players

That's one thing I like about Smart, he has that fire in him that he will prove people wrong!

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2014, 02:07:35 AM »

Online mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
With an easier schedule on december and probable return of Smart in friday, we can make it back on track. We are just 2 games behind Indiana for the 8th seed.

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2014, 01:20:57 PM »

Offline CelticsFanFromNYC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 137
We would've won that Cleveland game if smart was out there probably the Suns as well.

I want him on LeBron. LeBron will 100% destroy Smart but for a player like Smart, who's so competitive will remember that night and learn from it. He'll try his best the next time and probably still get destroyed but will improve like say against other players

That's one thing I like about Smart, he has that fire in him that he will prove people wrong!

+1

In the NBA you cant expect anyone to contain Lebron. Which is why I liek your posting. Smart on the other hand will benefit greatly from guarding one of the best Basketball players on the planet.

I really can feel Smarts absence on the court at times.. his mindset to believe he can guard anyone and not be afraid to shoot in his rookie season is phenomenal. Only other rookie I get that feeling from is Tyler Ennis

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2014, 02:00:59 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
I m inclined to believe at least one game might have been won has Smart been their,
The OKC game might have been closer with Smart in Jackson face.   Jackson abused our short little guards .