Author Topic: My New Mix  (Read 2977 times)

My New Mix
« on: November 19, 2014, 01:25:51 PM »

Offline FaBolous

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 2
  • Celtic pride will never die.
Hey there Celtics fans. I'm new to this forum and as my first post i'd like to share my new Jeff Green mix with you. I've also made a Celtics preseason mix, so check out my channel for that video as well and if you want me to make more mixes and keep up with them, make sure to subscribe.  ;D #AllAbout18
So here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiJFLoAyaR8

Re: My New Mix
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 01:32:06 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Liked it, very nice music, and liked the highlights, although I got a few suggestions from making highlight videos.

1) Make sure to put the disclaimer by saying all rights reserved to NBA, or the video may be taken down. YT doesn't always have enough time to shut everyone down, but most likely you may be flagged or given a notice to take it down.

2) Try to mix up the highlights, so it isn't all just one game, and another game after. Put a break away jam from the Suns, then Green hitting the pull up 3 in the Mavs game, but its just a suggestion for an example, don't take it to heart.

3) Other than that, make sure to also give credit to people who you taken the clips from, if you have or haven't, as it really does make other people feel bad when you take their clips, and fans of their channel won't subscribe or look at yours. But I liked it, I'll give you a like, and a TP.

Welcome to Celtics blog!
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 01:32:41 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469
welcome to the forum.  tp!

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 01:37:47 PM »

Offline FaBolous

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 2
  • Celtic pride will never die.
Liked it, very nice music, and liked the highlights, although I got a few suggestions from making highlight videos.

1) Make sure to put the disclaimer by saying all rights reserved to NBA, or the video may be taken down. YT doesn't always have enough time to shut everyone down, but most likely you may be flagged or given a notice to take it down.

2) Try to mix up the highlights, so it isn't all just one game, and another game after. Put a break away jam from the Suns, then Green hitting the pull up 3 in the Mavs game, but its just a suggestion for an example, don't take it to heart.

3) Other than that, make sure to also give credit to people who you taken the clips from, if you have or haven't, as it really does make other people feel bad when you take their clips, and fans of their channel won't subscribe or look at yours. But I liked it, I'll give you a like, and a TP.

Welcome to Celtics blog!

Yeah, I thought that I should've mixed up the highlights as you said, and that I should give credit to people with the clips. Thanks.