Author Topic: Looks like Giannis is starting to live up to the hype  (Read 45735 times)

Re: Looks like Giannis is starting to live up to the hype
« Reply #180 on: December 21, 2014, 12:45:19 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
We can say the same for Giannis' bricks and airballs! Come on.

I like Olynyk but Giannis will end up being a much better player.

Lol. ;D See, we agree on something, haha.

« Reply #181 on: December 21, 2014, 12:49:38 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
17.3 points, 5.8 rebounds, 1.0 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.5 blocks in his last four games.

You mean, Ainge just might have been wrong!?

I think it's also helped that he's now playing at his true position - small forward.  How he and Jabari are ever going to coexist is certainly a puzzle, lol. ;D They might as well have taken Embiid and let Giannis continue to mature this year.

Btw, as long as we're keeping score, I've used this gif more times than the number of times I said Ainge sucks and uncalled for, combined, lol. ;) ;D Ask anyone.

« Reply #182 on: December 21, 2014, 12:56:57 AM »

Offline aingeforthree

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 134
17.3 points, 5.8 rebounds, 1.0 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.5 blocks in his last four games.

I think it's also helped that he's now playing at his true position - small forward.  How he and Jabari are ever going to coexist is certainly a puzzle, lol. ;D They might as well have taken Embiid and let Giannis continue to mature this year.

Btw, as long as we're keeping score, I've used this gif more times than the number of times I said Ainge sucks and uncalled for, combined, lol. ;) ;D Ask anyone.

Nope. I'll take that long haired freak over the Greek goddess all day. Better overall player when it's all said and done. Especially shooting.

« Reply #183 on: December 21, 2014, 01:12:16 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Nope. I'll take that long haired freak over the Greek goddess all day. Better overall player when it's all said and done. Especially shooting.

For our sake, I really hope you're right about dat billy goat. ;) ;D I'm wrong most of time, anyway.  About everything, lol. ;D

« Reply #184 on: December 21, 2014, 10:20:13 AM »

Offline Jonny CC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76

Well, at least everyone can say you are consistent.  Gotta give you credit for that one.  TP
Before a game on Christmas against the Pacers, Bird told Chuck Person that he had a present for him. During the game, Bird shot a 3-pointer in front of Person. Immediately after releasing the ball, Bird said to Person, "Merry F!#*ing Christmas!" and then the shot went in.