Author Topic: Time for the Godfather offer!  (Read 4295 times)

Re: Time for the Godfather offer!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 06:28:07 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
I thought the Godfather offer involved a dead horse which is probably what it would take to land Drummond.

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2014, 06:48:37 PM »

Offline heitingas

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
Detroit: Rondo, Green
Boston: Drummond, Jennings, Jerebko, Anthony, Unprotected 2015 1st

It's an overpay, but Drummond will be worth it.

Who cares if it's unrealistic? I just want some [dang] freaking interior defense!  ;D

Would you overpay this much for Drummond?

man, with all due respect but this trade has so much flaws in it it's not even funny.
first of all, money is way off, this won't meet the provisions of the CBA. Then we can't get Anthony back until next year in FA.
Plus on top of that we can't trade anything more than Rondo and in return we need to take on at least 8.8 million to make the trade happen.
So something like Rondo for Drummond,Jerebko,Datome works plus giving us a trade exception for 4 million. Plus there's no way Detroit would add a 1st, Drummond is one of the few elite young bigs in the league.

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 08:17:09 PM »

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
Moe Green didn't understand the offer and I'm not either  8)

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2014, 11:44:48 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2932
Detroit: Rondo, Green
Boston: Drummond, Jennings, Jerebko, Anthony, Unprotected 2015 1st

It's an overpay, but Drummond will be worth it.

Who cares if it's unrealistic? I just want some [dang] freaking interior defense!  ;D

Would you overpay this much for Drummond?

It worked in the NBA trade machine, so I don't get where you're getting all this "it's way off" stuff....

man, with all due respect but this trade has so much flaws in it it's not even funny.
first of all, money is way off, this won't meet the provisions of the CBA. Then we can't get Anthony back until next year in FA.
Plus on top of that we can't trade anything more than Rondo and in return we need to take on at least 8.8 million to make the trade happen.
So something like Rondo for Drummond,Jerebko,Datome works plus giving us a trade exception for 4 million. Plus there's no way Detroit would add a 1st, Drummond is one of the few elite young bigs in the league.

It all worked in the NBA Trade Machine, so I don't know where you're getting all this "way off" stuff....

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2014, 08:57:29 AM »

Offline heitingas

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
The espn trade machine is malfunctional.

Try this instead:

http://basketball.realgm.com/tradechecker