Author Topic: trade contingency  (Read 1223 times)

trade contingency
« on: November 13, 2014, 01:52:49 PM »

Offline bmac934

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 7
boston - mkg, vonleh, irving, henson
milwaukee - olynyk 2nd philli & mia (all from bos)
cleveland - rondo, bass
charlotte - thompson, green, 1st cle 1st lac

What do you think?  Who says no?  I'm only throwing out rondo trades as a contingency, gotta prepare for the worst.

Re: trade contingency
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 01:57:43 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Too many parties for this to go off.  I think MIL would say no!

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 02:01:49 PM »

Offline bmac934

• Derrick White
I kind of thought as mil as a second trade.  It's mil to boston and boston to mil.  Henson hasn't been getting minutes so I figured why not give it an offer.  Take out olynyk Henson and the 2nd rd picks wat do u think?

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 02:18:06 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
boston - mkg, vonleh, irving, henson
milwaukee - olynyk 2nd philli & mia (all from bos)
cleveland - rondo, bass
charlotte - thompson, green, 1st cle 1st lac

What do you think?  Who says no?  I'm only throwing out rondo trades as a contingency, gotta prepare for the worst.
C's SCREAM no.

Rondo > Irving     --- Irving racking up games with minimal assists with Lebron and Love screams out problems.
Green, Bass, KO, 2 firsts and 2 seconds >>>>>>>>>>>>  MKG, Henson and Vonleh

good lord this is unbelievably bad

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 03:19:14 PM »

Offline bmac934

• Derrick White
As I said before the trade would be made cause something happens with rondo that he wants out (hence contingency).  It's star power in return for star power.  I'd rather have rondo too but do u remember when the kid won the three point shoot out and all star game MVP?  The kid is legit and is a flat out savage.  Also the key word is kid, he's 22.  Not only is he gonna get significantly better, but the ability to play with superstars and maturity will come.
And if u think for a young team that green bass ko > Henson mkg vonleh; that's ridiculous.  Also if rondo leaves; green has a player option for this year, what makes you think he won't leave?  Bass is a filler too, we want his contract out of Boston and da has made that known.  And the guy would be a good fit in cleveland continuing to play with rondo.  So you think green and ko > mkg, vonleh, Henson?  Get outta here.  This fits the bill of what da is looking for; get rid of our big contracts, aquire a star, get young talent. 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 05:35:28 PM by bmac934 »