Author Topic: T-Mac tells LeBron to "get Rondo;" radical three-team ideas  (Read 17381 times)

Re: T-Mac tells LeBron to "get Rondo;" radical three-team ideas
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2014, 06:28:59 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Everyone needs to relax. The Miami Heat started out 9-8 in 2010. Cleveland will likely win the East.

« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2014, 12:09:54 PM »

Offline bmac934

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 7
I don't like Kyrie a) next to Smart and b) in Stevens' system. I'd rather continue asset collection, hope one of the picks turns into Okafor or Towns and either keep Greek Freak or get value for MCW depending on which completely improbable trade happened in this fantasy world.

Because he's beefed with dion waiters and lebron in his very brief career I'm skeptical to go after him.  BUT your bugging if you don't like him next to smart.  They would be PHENOMENAL next to each other!

« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2014, 12:28:12 PM »

Offline bmac934

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 7
The trade with Philli is ridiculous on so many levels.  In what world would we want MCW over kyrie?  Sorry to say but if that deal were to happen, DA would be fired on the spot for passing up kyrie for MCW.  Anyone on this page saying Kyrie can't be that good needs to take another look at this kid.  Hes the real deal.  Take him over any young point guard in the league; john wall, kemba, bledsoe, lillard.  Also with the situation Philli is in why would they even want Kyrie?  There is a question mark surrounding every good player on their team and are lottery bound for a while.  What would possess them to gamble a young player on a small contract whose shown a relationship with his teammates, on someone who just signed for 90 million dollars, was extremely vocal about leaving cleveland before lebron and kevin love came, and gets into many a argument with his teammates.  Doesn't make sense at all, in the least bit.  I would say the same thing about the Milwaukee trade if greek freak wasn't involved.  Even with greek freak involved its not enough though.  The one first rounder isnt enough and the first rounder isnt even gonna be high next year, it will be around 15 where cleveland was this year.  Ilysilva, haywood, and knight is a poor package of mediocre players (only one of which with any potential).  Two players on the Bucks that I would be interested in arent even in this trade with sanders and henson.  All in all I would give an astounding and overwhelming no to both trades involving boston, cleveland, milwaukee, and philli