Aloha Celtics fans!
A close friend and I are planning a trip to Boston for our winter break (around Dec. 20 ~ Jan. 3, give or take a few days), and I'd love to get any and all input on travel accommodations! Keep in mind we are poor college students from Honolulu, splurging on a dream trip to Boston...
1. What's the best hotel (considering price, location, service) or lodging option in Boston?
2. What/where should we definitely stop by? (We'll also be checking out college campuses with grad school applications in mind)..
3. Any tips on games, ticket pricing, where to sit, traveling within the state...? (I'm looking to attend the Nets-12/26 and Mavs-01/02 games.)
4. Basically, we've only been to a few U.S. mainland states (TX, CO, TN), so please bear with our naivety, haha.
5. I'd love any advice, since this will be our first time traveling to the wonderful city of Boston, and we want to make the most of it!
Mahalo nui loa!