Author Topic: What was your best ever Halloween costume?  (Read 5897 times)

What was your best ever Halloween costume?
« on: October 31, 2014, 10:27:58 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Last year I pulled off Soviet Hockey player and that was really good

In previous years I did member of French Resistance (I went around surrendering to everyone), cowboy (soooo lazy), Fonz in college (also soooo lazy), Captain Kirk, and also in college I was Jack and Rose from Titanic with my girlfriend. That was pretty easy and doable.

This year I have pulled off Christian Grey and I plan to be the man who is so vain he knows the song is about him.

Re: What was your best ever Halloween costume?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 10:37:21 AM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
Probably not the best ever costume but my favorite costume was going as Mr. T sometime in the mid-80s.   One of those papermache mask things with a plastic costume with the fake chains and everything.  I was like 5.

Man, I loved Mr. T as a kid. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 11:23:55 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
I have a tendency to push the weirdness envelope.  I've been
- Roadkill
- Bellybutton lint
- Used Condom.

yes, I'm that warped

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 11:47:02 AM »

Offline letsgoblue86

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 279
- Roadkill
- Bellybutton lint
- Used Condom.

yes, I'm that warped
Please elaborate on how you pulled off a used rubber...

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 11:49:32 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
- Roadkill
- Bellybutton lint
- Used Condom.

yes, I'm that warped
hmm, my secrets don't come cheaply.  for the price of 1 TP I may be pursuaded ;)

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 11:54:36 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
I went as a "prison girlfriend" (sanitized for CB) one year.  Prison style shirt with bottom looped through collar to make it a half-shirt, pink skirt, toothbrush sharpened into a shiv in my waistband, and a picture of an attractive woman taped to the back of my head.  That was pretty fun.

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 12:03:56 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
The time I dressed as a woman. Pretty fun.
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 12:08:46 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
I was Fred Sanford

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 12:11:12 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I am 6-9 in boots with long arms and I make a great Frankenstein coming in at 300 lbs.

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 12:22:02 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
In high school a buddy and I dressed as drag queens, thongs and all.  I've also been Pauly D from Jersey Shore, a last minute thing, and last year a buddy and I were Ken and Ryu from Streetfighter for an eighties themed party.

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2014, 12:22:44 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
My favorite costume I wore was one of the lasts one I wore. 

The Bugs Bunny.  (full head mask)

At the party, all the ladies wanted a picture with Bugs Bunny (and my red cup).

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2014, 12:27:19 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
I dressed up as Ross Perot when I was 13.

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2014, 12:44:01 PM »

Offline Amonkey

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
Back in college, i dressed as a Facebook wall. It was basically a white poster board with the facebook logo, Paul Pierce writing on my wall and an empty box with "write on my wall ". I had markers with me and would have girls writing on my wall. I actually ended up getting a couple of numbers that way.
Baby Jesus!

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 12:51:59 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
My childhood costumes were pretty good but in college me and three friends went as the cast of Anchorman. One year I found a full Peter Griffin mask at Spencer's on sale so I wore green pants and stuck a pillow in my white shirt. Like the Bugs Bunny guy all the ladies wanted their picture with Peter Griffin and a red cup.

And one year I went around with a video camera and taped "Girls Gone Wild Camera Man" to my shirt and and hat...That was a fun year.

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2014, 12:57:36 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
- Roadkill
- Bellybutton lint
- Used Condom.

yes, I'm that warped
hmm, my secrets don't come cheaply.  for the price of 1 TP I may be pursuaded ;)

one used condom costume:
-get 2 shower curtains: 1 pink and 1 clear.
-get 1 can shaving cream
-get 1 roll clear packing tape
will need a large mirror to help see what you're doing at some steps
-Discretionary
- artistic items like markers or paint depending on how graphic you want the p*nis to look.

1. lay out pink shower curtain on floor.  Lie down on one end of it leaving about 9-12 inches above your head==your feet should be well past the bottom of the curtain.  the outside of the curtain should be face down since this will be the exposed side.
2. mark off where your shoulder is at on the edge of the curtain == this will mark where you have to cut holes for your arms.  Also, mark  above where your head rests == this will mark off where the top folds in.
3. get up and mark that spot across the curtain.  I ended up making 2 marks==1 just above my shoulder and 1 just below my arm and then drawing a line across the curtain from both marks.
4. get back on the curtain in the same position face up - use the marks you just made to line yourself back up to your orginal position.  Grab the near edge of the curtain with the hand away from that side.  pull the edge over you but leave some room.  don't make it snug because you'll need room to move, bend, etc...   Now roll towards the opposite side of the curtain still holding that edge.  you should be in a shower curtain tube when you're done.
5. let go of the curtain and slide out of it.  if you wrapped your self too snugly it'll be tough to do without unraveling it.  once out of it, tape the exposed edge of the curtain to the curtain == full length.  you should have a pink tube.  again, if this is too tight, you'll have a helluva time getting back in it.
6. turn the tube inside out so that you see the lines you drew.  cut armholes on opposite sides of the tube.  turn it inside out again so that the markings are on the inside.
7. OPTION 1: you can fold the tube at the top where the headline is marked so that the top is flat (or preferably slightly mounded) but do it so the edges of the curtain are not blantantly sticking out to the side.
OPTION 2: you can get back in the tube, put a mixing bowl on your head (obviously big enough to get your head in but also small enough to fit in the top end of the tube) and fold over the top of the curtain same as option 1 where no edges are showing ==> this will give you a more-rounded top of the costume.
==IMPORTANT: when you fold over the top you must make sure your head is covered completely.  you'll see why
Tape the top folds down.  This works much better if looking in a mirror.

YOUR P*ENIS is now complete.  if you feel like 'enhancing' it with some graphic details, I leave that to your discretion and artistic ability.

8. lay out the clear shower curtain same as you did for the pink one. put on the pink shower curtain before laying down on the clear one face up with about 8-10 inches at the top-->You need enough extra at the top to be able to close it like the pink one but with less concern for stuff leaking down on your head.
9. grab the edge like you did before and roll.  if you left enough room in the pink one you shouldn't have to worry about leaving room in the clear one -- the more snug to the pink one the better. 
10. once rolled up, let go of the curtain and slide out. 
11. tape the edge of the curtain to the curtain same as you did for the pink one.
12. cut arm holes in the clear one where they line up with the armholes in the pink one.
13. HELPFUL TIP: I found it helped keep everything aligned at this point to tape the bottom of both shower curtains together.  the clear one should be able to fold inside the pink one with those couple of inches the clear one overhangs the pink one-->another reason less room is used at the top of the clear one.
14. get back into the tubes SHORTLY BEFORE YOU PLAN TO WEAR THIS OUT.  if you do this next part too early like several hours early, the shaving cream doesn't hold up as well as you'd like.  the pink one should be closed and the clear one open. 
15. shake up the shaving cream well.  while looking in the mirror so you can see where it's going and filling up, spray the entire can through the top of the clear tube.  you want to get a good even coverage on the top of the pink shower curtain == this is why it's important to seal it well.  there will probably be some oozing down between the shower curtains so sealing it at the bottom (step 13) is highly recommended.
16. Gently fold over the top of the clear shower curtain without crushing the foam.  try to keep the edges from sticking out.  tape down the top.

YOU SHOULD NOW BE A FRESHLY USED CONDOM THAT'S SO FRESH IT HASN'T BEEN REMOVED YET.

took me about 30 minutes to put together.  was well worth it  based on the reactions I got.