Author Topic: I really hope I'm wrong!!!  (Read 3760 times)

Re: I really hope I'm wrong!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 11:47:03 AM »

Offline TheGreenBrit

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 3
Can someone post up the locker room quotes please? I've only seen this one interview.

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 12:24:16 PM »

Offline DesertDweller

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 92
Trust me I didn't start this thread to open a can of worms but rather out of sheer concern for what might have happened because after watching the Celtics really play together like they hadn't in such a long time was making me sick to my stomach that it could all be over after one game!!!!!
Gino still had to make a comment about Rondo's dull interviews even after I said I was aware which means he probably read half of my post before letting his fingers pound the keyboard about how smart he is!!!
if there are any after the "on court" interviews available, I would like to hear them just so I feel better about this because something else was definitley on his mind during that interview.

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2014, 12:44:40 PM »

Offline IlCapitano

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 16
He is fine guys, didn't you listen to his postgame interview, in the locker room?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?featurev=y9FxyFgv1cE[/youtube]

Around 1 minute mark he says it was just a bump on his non-acl knee and he's fine.

Or Brad Stevens postgame interview?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH9lT4ytTP4[/youtube]

Somewhere at the beginning he also says he's ok and Rondo was a little upset and gave him a look when he pulled him out of the game. ;D

Tommy Heinsohn:"Worst nightmare in the NBA is Rondo with a jump shot." B-)

Celtic Pride!

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2014, 12:50:40 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
Rondo's mind was 68% on something else.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference