Author Topic: Has anyone seen the box score of the Lakers-Suns game?  (Read 3811 times)

Has anyone seen the box score of the Lakers-Suns game?
« on: October 30, 2014, 12:03:45 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Kobe has 31 points on 25 shots on the second half of a back-to-back, which is certainly impressive given his age and the injury from which he's recovered, but through three quarters, the highest amount of shots taken by anyone else on the Lakers is 8 :o.  By Ed Davis :o.  Off the bench, lol.  Wow.  Some things never change.  For everything else there's Mastercard ;D.  He just doesn't get it, does he?

Re: Has anyone seen the box score of the Lakers-Suns game?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 12:20:17 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Kobe has 31 points on 25 shots on the second half of a back-to-back, which is certainly impressive given his age and the injury from which he's recovered, but through three quarters, the highest amount of shots taken by anyone else on the Lakers is 8 :o.  By Ed Davis :o.  Off the bench, lol.  Wow.  Some things never change.  For everything else there's Mastercard ;D.  He just doesn't get it, does he?
I guess it's a good thing I kept him on my team this season? :P
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 12:29:18 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
ESPN, aka Laker Fan Headquarters, is advising Lakers to follow Philly blueprint and tank to the bottom 5, per Chad Ford. How's that for journalistic integrity?  All because Randle is out with a broken leg. Like he was going to make them a playoff team this season.

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 12:52:08 AM »

Offline loco_91

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 145
Don't understand the "randle's down, let's tank" narrative one bit. Tank ok, well that might happen regardless. But how is randle's injury relevent? He was a longshot to be even an above-average rotation player his rookie year anyway, did people think he was going to make the Lakers into a winning team?

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 12:55:22 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
I guess it's a good thing I kept him on my team this season? :P

You mean your fantasy team, right?  I'm sure that Kobe will still be a great source of points, but not at an efficient clip, and he's certainly not going to help you in the assist department, either.  It's almost as if he's turned into Jason Terry ;D.

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 01:00:51 AM »

Offline celticslove

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 188
Don't understand the "randle's down, let's tank" narrative one bit. Tank ok, well that might happen regardless. But how is randle's injury relevent? He was a longshot to be even an above-average rotation player his rookie year anyway, did people think he was going to make the Lakers into a winning team?
exactly. it's not like they are a good team to begin with. ;D even if he's healthy i don't think he can convert his college days play in the pros.

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 01:14:20 AM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
Fakers don't have to tank to stink. No one can get down to PHI's D-League level ("brilliant!!"), but Lakers are going to be worst-5 material.

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 02:22:24 AM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 871
  • GOT IT!!!

It appears many Laker fans thought they're team could actually make the playoffs. Crazy talk with that roster.

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 04:25:07 AM »

Offline 255 Rings

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 10
ESPN, aka Laker Fan Headquarters, is advising Lakers to follow Philly blueprint and tank to the bottom 5, per Chad Ford. How's that for journalistic integrity?  All because Randle is out with a broken leg. Like he was going to make them a playoff team this season.

Journalistic integrity and ESPN don't go well together. They'll advise their favorite team (ESPN studios is in LA BTW) to tank because they're dying for their Lakers to be relevant again so that they can continue to babble about them and get ratings because you know that's ALL they care about! Too bad Mr. Jimmy "trucker hat" Busst is too busy being a garbage owner LOL! Burn, LAKERS!!

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 04:27:44 AM »

Offline freshinthehouse

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156
Kobe shot 11-25 from the field 7-7 from the line, and ended with 3 assists and 2 Tos.  Pretty good stat line if you ask me.  LAL has problems, but Kobe's play isn't one of them.

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 05:52:39 AM »

Offline twistedrico

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 22
Very doubtful that Kobe will make it through the whole season.

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 06:45:15 AM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
they don't even have to tank intentionally, no way this team gets out of bottom 3 in the league. Imagine Kobe hurt twice for a 2-3 week span.
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 07:52:41 AM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 413
hope they go 0-82..but I doubt they win 20
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2014, 08:09:04 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Big executives at TV and sponsor s want to SEE Kobe ....on the court and chucking balls fast as he can go  :D

Fans won't watch Boozer and Scare and garbage like that.....they are for tanking purpose.

The fans want stars in LA .....not basketball TEAM......so Mitch gave em what most wanted ...two years .....but heck the pkg is like billion , so what is Kobe's 20 million to that ...peanuts

A worn out tired old ex star ......and no team.

While they wait out the number one pick in the draft.

Lakers fans enjoy  ;D

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 08:28:38 AM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
I watched some of the 2nd half of the Suns game last night.  Btw, last night and the opener, this Lakers team is awful.  They don't give any effort on the defensive end and their offensive philosophy seems to be "everyone get theirs"

Their one highlight was when Kobe managed to get Bledsoe thrown out after basically assaulting him in what was called a jumpball but should've been a foul on Kobe. 

Two games in and they have the look of a team that is about to try and bottom out.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team