Author Topic: League Pass Question! Help Please!  (Read 1120 times)

League Pass Question! Help Please!
« on: October 29, 2014, 05:03:57 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2930
Does anyone know if you can switch between the home and away feeds on your tv?  Last year I had NBA League Pass Broadband, and I was always able to watch the Celtics feed.  This year I got NBALP through Verizon FIOS, and I'm wondering if you can choose which feed to watch on the tv (not just on your computer).  Last night there was only one game on NBALP (NO vs Orl), and it had two different channels showing the game: one with Orlando's feed and one with NOLA's feed.  For the C's game tonight, I only see one channel with it, and I can't tell which feed is playing on that channel.  I'd REALLY love to be able to watch the C's feed every game, so does anyone know if you can switch feeds on Verizon FIOS tv like you can on Broadband?

Re: League Pass Question! Help Please!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 05:28:35 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
I can't help dont know about Verizon but know how it is. I had Comcast in the past and they didn't give you the option it was whatever was being aired and mostly the opposing teams feed, thanks to Tommy's homerism. LOL. I now have Directv and every game you get to choose what broadcast you want.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 05:51:35 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
I don't have Comcast but I know LP... it's a rare day when you get to choose between feeds.  They lied a couple seasons ago and said you would be able to the next season (last season) but it was only a few times like usual. 

Hopefully they give us more chances this season. You may just have to suffer through the other team's feeds like the rest of us... like the turrible Toronto one.   :'(
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 06:01:37 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2930
Well dang.  I guess I could just always run it through Broadband and run an HDMI cable to it, but I just like watching it on my big tv.

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 11:47:32 AM »

Offline Kc2135

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 35
I'm using broadband this year, and was able to watch the Boston feed last night. I cut Directv, but when I had it I would say 90% of the games had both teams' home broadcast to chose from.