Author Topic: Steve Nash out for the entire season.  (Read 12074 times)

Re: Steve Nash out for the entire season.
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2014, 07:51:57 PM »

Offline get_banners

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 100
And?  He wants to get paid.  You're telling me every other player doesn't want to get paid?

Yeah but Nash once said he didn't like an Arizona immigration law that a lot of other people also didn't like, therefore he hates America and is a bad person forever QED.

Seems legit to me.

Pictured: Me.

If he wants to weigh in on our country's laws....Perhaps los Nash should apply for citizenship.  Otherwise if he doesn't like it here...Maybe he could go back to Canada....Where he'd make about 13k instead of 13M for being a great offensive PG who doesn't play defense.
America: the leader of the free world. Just don't criticize constitutionally questionable (at best) morally reprehensible laws imposed solely for partisan political gain and political ideology if you're not a U.S. citizen. Even if you've spent a huge chunk of your life living and working here, and the law in question affects a lot of people who cheered for you, and the basketball team you played for actually openly protested the law with the Los Suns jerseys, etc.

Re: Steve Nash out for the entire season.
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2014, 08:12:00 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.