Author Topic: Nets (4-1) at Celtics (4-3) Preseason Game #8 10/22/14  (Read 19695 times)

Re: Nets (4-1) at Celtics (4-3) Preseason Game #8 10/22/14
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2014, 11:30:08 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
I was at the game today, and Jared Sullinger was killing it on the boards, and Marcus Smart attacking was definitely a great scene to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laOu5EviDCY&feature=youtu.be

Another special thanks to Donoghus for the tickets!

I was there also, in section 306 in the balcony behind where the Celts shot in the second half.  Loved the Green swat and Smart knocking down threes. That whole secton of crazy people dancing kinda overshadowed the game in the 4th quarter ;D.

« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2014, 11:51:04 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
James Young did well in his comeback from his injury. But again shot a bad 2-8

Once he adds 10-15 pounds of muscle, i can see him be a much more efficient player.

It's not easy not playing to come in and shoot well, especially as a rookie. Smart's first game he couldn't hit the ocean and he at least had summer league. Now Smart looks to be at least more confident in his shot after getting a rhythm. Young may not get his chance with the big boys to find his rhythm but his shot is so smooth, he should be fine. Same thing they Doc kept saying about AB's stroke, he knew he would hit them eventually b/c the stroke was good.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2014, 11:59:40 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
I was at the game today, and Jared Sullinger was killing it on the boards, and Marcus Smart attacking was definitely a great scene to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laOu5EviDCY&feature=youtu.be

Another special thanks to Donoghus for the tickets!

I was there also, in section 306 in the balcony behind where the Celts shot in the second half.  Loved the Green swat and Smart knocking down threes. That whole secton of crazy people dancing kinda overshadowed the game in the 4th quarter ;D.

dude, I was in 311! We were so close!