Author Topic: rondo zeller pick and roll-will real zeller please stand up  (Read 877 times)

rondo zeller pick and roll-will real zeller please stand up
« on: October 18, 2014, 09:35:23 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
when we picked up zeller for nothin, i went looking at his game tapes NBA and college scouting reports and thought this guy can move and his pick and roll timing was fantastic-in both tapes he rebounded and blocked shots and scored 20+-my thoughts were this guy is going to really help then the first  preseason game i was shocked and dismayed and blamed highlites-nobody but colton iveson could be that slow and paralyzed but after the last few games and his connection with turner i went back a reviewed his NBA bigger games and again its wow this guy is going to help-rondo will love his pick and roll and getting open under basket with that nice soft touch,righty or lefty-zeller,turner,powell and lite i'm up thorton-for nothing--if your not a cetic fan you would be drooling over avery bradely his two 20point half's and defence make him look like an all star-

Re: rondo zeller pick and roll-will real zeller please stand up
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 09:44:56 AM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Zeller came in out of shape.

He looked good the last couple of games.

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 10:27:36 AM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
If he and Rondo can give us even 75% of what Wilcox was able to do, that would be really awesome for us (hopefully with better defense, rebounding, and passing).
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 10:55:45 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Man, I loved Wilcox with the Celtics. Completely misused by Doc in his last year. For all his deficiencies, when he was paired up with Garnett our team excelled on both sides of the floor... a combination he didn't use at all in Wilcox's last year (instead Doc used him solely as a back-up center paired up with Bass, which was a disaster).

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 11:03:58 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
it seems zeller also holds his ground well and doesn't leave his feet-disrupts shots and doesn't draw fouls-in his game films had what seemed a nice jumper for a seven ft center---what did they find in vitors knee---

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 11:07:19 AM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
it seems zeller also holds his ground well and doesn't leave his feet-disrupts shots and doesn't draw fouls-in his game films had what seemed a nice jumper for a seven ft center---what did they find in vitors knee---

I don't know what they found, but they're talking about an 8-week recovery from the procedure.

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2014, 11:43:04 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja

I don't know what they found, but they're talking about an 8-week recovery from the procedure.
then maybe add in rehab to boot. i was curious what vitor's game would look like this season. i guess i have to be patient.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva