Author Topic: NBA 2k15 Ratings  (Read 3699 times)

NBA 2k15 Ratings
« on: October 07, 2014, 08:17:25 AM »

Offline TheTruthFot18

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 263
  • Truth Juice
Feel free to move this, I think I have it in the right topic though.

I'm an avid 2k (and Madden) player and I saw the player ratings a few days ago and was really disappointed. Has anyone else seen these? The reason I do every other year in sports games is for small game tweaks/updates and player improvement. This year I was looking forward to an improved Celtics team from the previous 2K13 I had. Sadly the ratings have not changed much at all except for KO obviously going up and Rondo down.

I thought maybe it's the homer in me and I checked all the other teams and they look oddly like 2k13 ratings as well. I feel like 2k15 will be just be better graphics and some mechanics but the lack of player rating movement will make it seem dated.

Just a thought. Here's the link for reference:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24736020/player-ratings-for-every-team-in-nba-2k15 
The Nets will finish with the worst record and the Celtics will end up with the 4th pick.

- Me (sometime in January)

--------------------------------------------------------

Guess I was wrong (May 23rd)

Re: NBA 2k15 Ratings
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 08:35:08 AM »

fitzhickey

LOL @ Kobe's rating.

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 08:52:19 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
Anyone play it yet? Particualrly interested to see if they made any updates on the older platforms. Thinking all the manpower went to the next gen consoles

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 10:09:54 AM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
LOL @ Kobe's rating.

Haha, right, what puts him higher than Harden and Westbrook?

Duncan at 90 is pretty funny too, apparently he's the 4th best player in the game.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 01:54:41 AM »

Offline kiwiceltic

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 16
Anyone play it yet? Particualrly interested to see if they made any updates on the older platforms. Thinking all the manpower went to the next gen consoles

I've started playing on xbox 360, and besides the new shot timing things, its basically the same game as 2k14. I wouldn't waste your money, put it towards a console upgrade