Author Topic: Rondo on Toucher & Rich (link)  (Read 2504 times)

Rondo on Toucher & Rich (link)
« on: September 30, 2014, 08:50:24 AM »

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 221
Jay O ?@MrTrpleDouble10  20m
Rondo on @Toucherandrich said he slipped in the shower singing "If this world was mine" by Luther Vandross

Jay O ?@MrTrpleDouble10  17m
Rondo said he's aiming for early November "maybe October" for a return

Jay O ?@MrTrpleDouble10  16m
Rondo on trade rumors: "I am amazed because I have not said one word to anybody all summer"

Jay O ?@MrTrpleDouble10  15m
Rondo on the Jackie Mac comments: "I was in China... no idea where that came from... for me personally I didn't think much of it"

Jay O ?@MrTrpleDouble10  14m
Rondo on Goodman comments (players not wanting to play with him): "just stuff I can't control. Haven't talked to any reporters all summer"

Rondo said he has talked to other players around the league, trying to recruit them here "I can't tell you who they are!!!"

Interview Link
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/09/30/rajon-rondo-on-toucher-rich-stories-will-always-come-out-no-matter-what/
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:51:55 AM by sed522002 »

Re: Rondo on Toucher & Rich
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 08:54:44 AM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
Rondo on @Toucherandrich said he slipped in the shower singing "If this world was mine" by Luther Vandross
[/b]

Rondo on trade rumors: "I am amazed because I have not said one word to anybody all summer"

Rondo on the Jackie Mac comments: "I was in China... no idea where that came from... for me personally I didn't think much of it"

Rondo on Goodman comments (players not wanting to play with him): "just stuff I can't control. Haven't talked to any reporters all summer"

Rondo said he has talked to other players around the league, trying to recruit them here "I can't tell you who they are!!!"
[/b]

A link for the interview will probably be posted later on their site http://boston.cbslocal.com/category/98-5-the-sportshub-shows/toucher-and-rich/

-Re: the singing in the shower: Lol, I think now he's just busting b***s (and more power to him. The story is starting to take on a life of it's own. I've been guilty of this as well.)

-Re: recruiting other players. That's awesome that he's trying to recruit other players to come to Boston.

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 08:59:48 AM »

Offline CelticsFanFromNYC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 137
[/b]

[/b]

A link for the interview will probably be posted later on their site http://boston.cbslocal.com/category/98-5-the-sportshub-shows/toucher-and-rich/

-Re: the singing in the shower: Lol, I think now he's just busting b***s (and more power to him. The story is starting to take on a life of it's own. I've been guilty of this as well.)

-Re: recruiting other players. That's awesome that he's trying to recruit other players to come to Boston.

At least now those Jackie Mac rumors are out the way. He seems pretty optimistic about being a Celtic as of now.. hopefully this thread doesn't turn into reasons we should still trade Rondo or why its his job to say positive things!

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 09:00:22 AM »

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 221
Re: the singing in the shower: Lol, I think now he's just busting b***s (and more power to him. The story is starting to take on a life of it's own. I've been guilty of this as well.)

Yep...lol and I bet he said it with his dry sense of humor..LOL. I think that's how he's going to handle it from here on out until they stop asking him about the fall.

hopefully this thread doesn't turn into reasons we should still trade Rondo or why its his job to say positive things!

C'mon now, this is CB with a thread about Rondo, you have to expect at least 2 trade him he's a cancer comments..LOL

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 09:08:54 AM »

• Jayson Tatum
Re: the singing in the shower: Lol, I think now he's just busting b***s (and more power to him. The story is starting to take on a life of it's own. I've been guilty of this as well.)

Yep...lol and I bet he said it with his dry sense of humor..LOL. I think that's how he's going to handle it from here on out until they stop asking him about the fall.

hopefully this thread doesn't turn into reasons we should still trade Rondo or why its his job to say positive things!

C'mon now, this is CB with a thread about Rondo, you have to expect at least 2 trade him he's a cancer comments..LOL

In that case!! I think we should trade Rondo and at the same time, "CLICHE Make someone take on Wallace's contract" for some pick,s TPE's and more guards just in case our first SIX get injured.  That's one down already!!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 09:18:53 AM by CelticsFanFromNYC »

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 09:23:12 AM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417

In that case!! I think we should trade Rondo and at the same time, "CLICHE Make someone take on Wallace's contract" for some pick,s TPE's and more guards just in case our first SIX get injured.  That's one down already!!

Yeah, we definitely need some more shooting guards.

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 09:28:47 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427

tampering  ::)

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 09:31:45 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE LEAGUE ISN'T LOOKING INTO THIS WHAT A SHAM!
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 09:44:04 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427

$50,000 fine!

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 09:50:28 AM »

• Jayson Tatum

$50,000 fine!

In defense, He'll explain he was only recruiting players to buy Condo's in Miami.. He technically
didn't say what he was recruiting for. The quote only says "I cant tell you who they are" There words or claims are only as good as JAckie Mac's
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:00:05 AM by CelticsFanFromNYC »

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 09:55:06 AM »

Offline krumeto

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 72

Great song and artist!

If there was somebody under the shower with Rajon singing Cheryl's part, the slipping gets easier to explain  ;)
"We do so many defensive drills in practice, I come home and I'm putting the press on my woman, denying her the ball.
Y'all are laughing, but it's sad. I go home and deny the wing."

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2014, 10:12:31 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

Great song and artist!

If there was somebody under the shower with Rajon singing Cheryl's part, the slipping gets easier to explain  ;)
oh that was still Rondo covering both parts.  he just prefers to go by the stage name of 'Ronda' on those female singing parts ;)