Author Topic: Wyc: I don't know how coachable (Rondo) is  (Read 16046 times)

Re: Wyc: I don't know how coachable (Rondo) is
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2014, 04:57:42 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
If we had chris paul, doc prob would of stayed. Maybe wyc is still bitter that Doc left

In that case, trade Rondo the Clippers for Chris Paul

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2014, 05:29:10 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
It would take rondo plus several other extras to get that trade to work.and if it went through ,Doc suddenly then announces his retirement from coaching in basketball

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2014, 05:32:29 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
Considering that Wyc isn't a professional basketball coach, truer words were never spoken.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2014, 05:34:42 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Ainge prob said "nooooo" after reading the truth said by wyc

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2014, 05:35:11 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
The distraction needs to be traded.

Is there a market? Of course there is. The ? is, how much or less will another team offer or the Celtics take for a player who cannot create his own shot, shoot, shoot free throws and be a Team player.

Rondo is not a Leader. He proved it this season by hanging his coach out to dry during his birthday bash weekend..

If this Player had the talent of a CPaul or DRose do you really think MELO signs back with NY. I'd even go out on a limb to say if the talent was there, LOVE even with Lebron in Cleveland would have thought long and hard about playing in Boston.

Rondo had great value with the big 3. All Rondo had to do was create. And he did a very good job doing that. There is NO TALENT coming to Boston where rondo can Play HIS GAME.

He is a free agent to be not worth the max due to limited physical abilities on the court.
MOVE ON and let the rebuild take its course.

If Im Wyc, tell Danny to trade him or find someone who will...

You could cook a meal for four on a take this hot.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2014, 05:38:13 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Lol I was waiting for this thread and I bet it's the first of many,  like I said in the other thread, people would take that half quote and run with it (look what they did with the "trade" quote),  completely ignoring the other things Wyc said!  Wyc went out of his way a SECOND time to emphatically state that he wants RR to stay (amongst many other things not represented here).

I'm so happy a lot of people on CB have nothing to do with making decisions for this team!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2014, 06:02:57 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962

Is there a market? Of course there is. The ? is, how much or less will another team offer or the Celtics take for a player who cannot create his own shot, shoot, shoot free throws and be a Team player.

Rondo is not a Leader. He proved it this season by hanging his coach out to dry during his birthday bash weekend..

If this Player had the talent of a CPaul or DRose do you really think MELO signs back with NY. I'd even go out on a limb to say if the talent was there, LOVE even with Lebron in Cleveland would have thought long and hard about playing in Boston.

Rondo had great value with the big 3. All Rondo had to do was create. And he did a very good job doing that. There is NO TALENT coming to Boston where rondo can Play HIS GAME.

He is a free agent to be not worth the max due to limited physical abilities on the court.

You could cook a meal for four on a take this hot.

Haha!  Nice.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2014, 06:09:06 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
If we had chris paul, doc prob would of stayed. Maybe wyc is still bitter that Doc left
I would take Rondo and Stevens over Paul and Doc any day.

In fact. He is no doctor. I refuse to call him Doc any more

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2014, 06:22:33 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Rondo is really stubborn. Many in his position would of asked to be traded by now.

- His body will never be 100 percent the same
- No Pierce, KG, Allen
- Higher chance to reinjure body/more strain , bc extra has to be done
- Not a good shooter or deadly scorer to carry the team on his back
- Wants max money, but how does he expect to get that playing on this rebuilding team?

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2014, 06:23:35 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

While every other GM in the league, including Danny would choose Doc and Paul

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2014, 06:24:18 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968

TP !

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2014, 07:44:21 PM »

Offline cb8883

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 52

Exactly the point I've been making for 2 years. Diva Rondo is not a star player at all. Listen I get the Celtics will probably get more than 1 2nd round pick for him and that's why they need to move him. Rondo is a massive distraction to his team and the coach. He has no star qualities except for his constant headaches he causes. He's not even a top 10 point guard anymore. He is a role player at best on a team of low upside role players.

If Ainge doesn't want to do things the right way like Philadelphia has then find someone that will. FIRE AINGE!

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 07:46:52 PM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.

TP !

Top 5 player and top 5 coach in Chris Paul and Doc vs top 20 (maybe) player and top 10 coach.
Not sure if you're serious.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2014, 07:52:54 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

TP !

Top 5 player and top 5 coach in Chris Paul and Doc vs top 20 (maybe) player and top 10 coach.
Not sure if you're serious.

Not sure if you're serious!

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2014, 08:08:02 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
From Scott Souza:

#Celtics president Danny Ainge: you need players w/ cache to attract other stars in #NBA. Rajon Rondo is our player (w/ cache) to get those.

I think that Ainge's very last choice will be the long rebuild that trading Rondo will almost necessarily mean, UNLESS, Rondo can get us that player with cache that will attract other players.

There aren't many of those around. I don't see it. Rondo stays unless Ainge is blown away.