Author Topic: Adrian Peterson accused of abusing his other 4-year-old son  (Read 5288 times)

Re: Adrian Peterson accused of abusing his other 4-year-old son
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2014, 12:05:38 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Correct. There's a reason why Ray Rice is currently unemployed and why the Vikings won't cut AP.

(And it's because the Minnesota front office things this whole thing will blow over relatively quickly.)
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 02:42:40 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
But he's an MVP. Stop being a bunch of PC sissies and get over it.

What's your point? Are you sarcastic or ignorant? It's sad that bunch of american parents are beat their kids like a drum and think they do the right thing. It's BS.
He's being sarcastic.
beat me to it. i have seen enough posts by DOS to know this is sarcasm. in this, and similar threads, it is a tough line to walk and things can be misread easily. in these cases it might be a good idea first to actually, honestly, sincerely ASK someone about their intention.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 03:09:52 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Here's a pic of the kid from the 2013 incident that's being reported now.  It's not graphic so I think it's ok to show in the thread.

Looks like he got a head injury, but not severe enough for stitches or anything.  Not that there's any such thing as a trivial head injury, especially for a kid.

Also, pretty sweet Batman jammies.

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2014, 07:27:09 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
All I want to know is where is DCF in all of this?  Peterson shouldn't even be allowed to visit these children, with however many wives he's had.  He should also be paying for therapy for the kids, because they're going to need it.  Sigh.