Author Topic: Long Term H2H Keeper Owner Wanted  (Read 5713 times)

Re: Long Term H2H Keeper Owner Wanted
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2014, 02:35:37 PM »

Offline CelticsFanFromNYC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 137
I've played H2H in  a money league every year(with no fg, ft, 3pt%'s) but haven't got into auctions yet. Pretty sure some of you vets will help increase my fantasy knowledge.. where do I sign up!

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2014, 03:46:28 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
I've played H2H in  a money league every year(with no fg, ft, 3pt%'s) but haven't got into auctions yet. Pretty sure some of you vets will help increase my fantasy knowledge.. where do I sign up!

Awesome!  Big TP to you (actually gave you one earlier but had to run).  Please PM Redz with your email address and he can get you added to the league.

The first thing we're going to deal with is the rookie draft - I'll look it up tonight and post it here for you.  No worries about auctioning, it's just a standard draft setup with 2 rounds. 

Then you'll have to look at your roster and pick who you want to keep - you can keep a maximum of 8 guys on your active roster, and anyone on your farm team (more on that later on).  There are some salary implications too but again, one thing at a time.  For now just be aware that your total team budget is $250, and look at your salaries in light of that when we add you to the league.

Once keepers are set we begin the auction - your leftover salary is yours to bid with.  More details later on. Welcome on board!

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2014, 05:02:56 PM »

• Jayson Tatum

Awesome!  Big TP to you (actually gave you one earlier but had to run).  Please PM Redz with your email address and he can get you added to the league.

The first thing we're going to deal with is the rookie draft - I'll look it up tonight and post it here for you.  No worries about auctioning, it's just a standard draft setup with 2 rounds. 

Then you'll have to look at your roster and pick who you want to keep - you can keep a maximum of 8 guys on your active roster, and anyone on your farm team (more on that later on).  There are some salary implications too but again, one thing at a time.  For now just be aware that your total team budget is $250, and look at your salaries in light of that when we add you to the league.

Once keepers are set we begin the auction - your leftover salary is yours to bid with.  More details later on. Welcome on board!

sounds quite interesting!1 Glad to be apart of it.. just keep me updated

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2014, 05:07:39 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup

Send me your email on a message and I'll send you an invitation.  You'll need a CBS acct if you don't have one already.  There's a lot up in the air at the moment, but let's get you signed up and see if we can get things going.

Redz
Yup

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2014, 07:42:58 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2697

Awesome!! TP for joining up, I'm sure you will enjoy this league, its an interesting format with some great GMs.

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2014, 04:39:11 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Still need an email
Yup

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2014, 02:31:14 PM »

• Jayson Tatum
I had PM u Reds edwin.torres0714@yearup.org .. I sent another message asking if you sent it as well.. not sure why you havent received it