Author Topic: Hawks owner to sell team because of "racist" email  (Read 22602 times)

Re: Hawks owner to sell team because of "racist" email
« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2014, 03:23:38 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
I've always preferred Brave New World to 1984.

This is starting to feel like a Jeff Foxworthy bit. "If people are questioning the racial implications behind your posts, you might be..."
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2014, 03:30:27 PM »

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182
Making implications to "stir" the pot is a lot more fun and time efficient than constructing a cohesive argument. Umbrage afterwards is a bonus of course.

Basically.

TP for you

This is starting to feel like a Jeff Foxworthy bit. "If people are questioning the racial implications behind your posts, you might be..."

TP for you, too.

« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2014, 03:33:19 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254

Ah yes. The Brave New World where simply being questioned about your post by the dishonest gives you the scarlet letter.
Yup.

Any other baseless accusations that you suspect? Lakers fan maybe?

Perhaps you could send us all a list of neutral questions we are and aren't allowed to ask.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 03:39:12 PM by eja117 »

« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2014, 03:40:02 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
We've officially moved from the topic and opinions on it towards personal concerns involving argument formulation and personal accusations. Locked, feel free to start a new thread on this incident. I might do so myself given the recent wojbomb.