Author Topic: Slava Kravstsov  (Read 1211 times)

Slava Kravstsov
« on: September 06, 2014, 08:43:46 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
I don't really know much about this guy but I watched him played in FIBA against the USA team. And I'm quite impressed on the flashes he shows. He's the best player of the Ukraine team next to  Jeter. He defended the rim well against the likes of Harden, Curry and Thompson and is rejecting them. One thing is a concern though. His conditioning is poor. He faded in the late game because he is gassed out.

I heard he is currently playing on the pistons. And it seems that the fans liked him there. I think he will be available since Monroe just signed a Qualifying offer and Drummond won't leave anytime soon. He's could be cheap, a rim-protector and a post presence that we badly needed. He's a back-up center at best but better than anything we have right now besides Zeller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtHeIG6GAek

Bass for him plus couple of 2nd rounders?

With pistons lack of spacing, Bass could help stretch the floor with his mid-range jumper and his much more efficient than Josh Smith at that.

EDIT: He is waived by the suns. We can really get him for basically nothing.

Re: Slava Kravstsov
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 09:07:31 PM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners
Josh Smith has been one of the more "efficient" players in recent history. "efficient" Meaning he stuffed the stats, maybe his shooting percentages were down when he played the 3 but he piled on all the other categories.

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 09:19:57 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
Yeah I liked how he competed. SKills are there as well although conditioning does need to be improved on.

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 10:05:19 PM »

Offline Rick Robeys Return

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 35
  • The bringer of DJ
Bring him to camp. Along with that soundtrack for his video!

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 02:51:09 PM »

Offline bostonsportsforlife

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 23
We could prob get him for a bit above the minimum, maybe a smidge more since he probably would rather play back in Europe. Then again, our roster is already crowded, so I'm not sure where he would fit in.