Author Topic: is Anthony Davis getting bigger every year?  (Read 6475 times)

Re: is Anthony Davis getting bigger every year?
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 01:50:35 PM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners
I love Anthony Davis. I have to admit that I do dream of a best case scenario in which Anthony Davis comes here as an unrestricted free agent. In order for that to happen Smart, James Young, and whoever we draft this year(Karl Towns) would have to prove they can ball.

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2014, 03:16:24 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
I love Anthony Davis. I have to admit that I do dream of a best case scenario in which Anthony Davis comes here as an unrestricted free agent. In order for that to happen Smart, James Young, and whoever we draft this year(Karl Towns) would have to prove they can ball.

Chances are that wouldn't be a plausible scenario for another 3-7 years. 3 years would mean NOP Would have screwed up big time and Davis played for the QO. More likely is he doesn't reach UFA status for another 6 years, minimum.

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 05:33:21 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
This is what happens when you're a late teen/early twenty something.  You grow into your body.

Probably gonna be the best player in the NBA within 5 years.  He's going to inherit the throne from LBJ.
I don't think it takes 5 years.

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 06:08:48 PM »

Offline loco_91

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 145
This is what happens when you're a late teen/early twenty something.  You grow into your body.

Probably gonna be the best player in the NBA within 5 years.  He's going to inherit the throne from LBJ.
I don't think it takes 5 years.

I think he is already the 4th best player in the league (LBJ, KD, CP3) and he could easily surpass Paul this year. It's hard to say when/if he'll surpass KD, who himself may not be at his peak. I think it will be a dead heat between those two and LeBron for years.