Author Topic: 2014-15 UEFA Champions League  (Read 54672 times)

Re: 2014-15 UEFA Champions League
« Reply #165 on: March 11, 2015, 05:47:38 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
Oh my god. How could you give away a stupid hand-ball like that in a game like this? In extra time? Unbelievable.

« Reply #166 on: March 11, 2015, 06:07:44 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
You have got to be kidding me. Every time I think this game is over ... PSG lead 3-3.

Happy to see Thiago Silva get a goal after giving away the dumb penalty.

« Reply #167 on: March 11, 2015, 06:07:49 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Great save by Thiabut Courtois.

Even better finish by Silva, he redeemed himself.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #168 on: March 11, 2015, 06:09:17 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
Goals all from set pieces. Two corners for PSG. One corner and penalty for Chlesea.

« Reply #169 on: March 11, 2015, 06:09:53 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
You have got to be kidding me. Every time I think this game is over ... PSG lead 3-3.

Happy to see Thiago Silva get a goal after giving away the dumb penalty.

Totally redeemed himself. That must have felt good. Two headers he made was very good, on point, got robbed by Courtois. But the other header, my God. That could be the winner.

« Reply #170 on: March 11, 2015, 06:17:09 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
They fought back after that Zlatan sending off. They showed that they wanted it more, Chelsea was lethargic most of the game.

What a game!

« Reply #171 on: March 11, 2015, 06:18:38 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
Disappointed as a Chelsea fan but I don't think they deserved to go through. Bad performance. It was there to be taken and they failed to do the job.

Kudos to PSG. Great job to fight back continually throughout this match. Took a hell of an effort.

Tired of how negative Mourinho is in big games against quality opponents. Happy to attack and beat up the middle and lower pack of the Premier League but is so conservative and defensive minded against top teams in England and Europe. All this conspiracy talk with referees as well. Saying people are out to get his team. Tiresome.

The player's (Chelsea) behaviour tonight was embarrassing as well. Whinging and crying to referee. Begging for fouls. Trying to intimidate and influence referees. Diego Costa starting stuff with anybody and everybody in sight. Even with the team up in extra time. Doesn't stop. Keeps creating nonsense.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 06:24:47 PM by Who »

« Reply #172 on: March 11, 2015, 06:28:05 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Who? How about a feedback...

Fox Sports 1 guys thinks that PSG would be better of without Ibrahimovic. You agree?

« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2015, 06:33:25 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith

Fox Sports 1 guys thinks that PSG would be better of without Ibrahimovic. You agree?

I think PSG are best off with one of Ibrahimovic / Cavani on the pitch rather than both.

I think they are better with Ibrahimovic than Cavani as sole striker. Cavani is in a better run of form at the moment but Zlatan is the better player.

PSG still have not found right balance in the side with both of them on the pitch. I think the team they played today in a 4-3-1-2 with Pastore in the hole is their best lineup with both guys up front. I'd like to see PSG give that group more time together. Develop chemistry and learn how to take full advantage of Pastore. If Pastore cannot claim spot, I'd like to see them bring in somebody (central attacking midfielder) to replace him in the summer.

I'd like to see Aurier play at right back instead of Marquinhos in the 4-3-2-1 as well. PSG need more attacking quality from the full backs if not playing with wingers.

« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2015, 06:35:24 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.

I think PSG are best off with one of Ibrahimovic / Cavani on the pitch rather than both.

I think they are better with Ibrahimovic than Cavani as sole striker. Cavani is in a better run of form at the moment but Zlatan is the better player.

PSG still have not found right balance in the side with both of them on the pitch. I think the team they played today in a 4-3-1-2 with Pastore in the hole is their best lineup with both guys up front. I'd like to see PSG give that group more time together. Develop chemistry and learn how to take full advantage of Pastore. If Pastore cannot claim spot, I'd like to see them bring in somebody (central attacking midfielder) to replace him in the summer.

But who would you rather have on the two Zlatan or Cavani?

Edit: Saw it. LOL

Yeah, I think they're a creative CM away from being very potent.

« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2015, 06:36:53 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith

Oh, Zlatan. Zlatan. Zlatan. All the way.

« Reply #176 on: March 11, 2015, 06:43:57 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.

So you think they should sell Cavani to, say, Arsenal ( ;D), and use the money to fund for a CM? I think that's the way to go.

Cavani, would easily get £40 in the market, should be enough money to get a midfielder of quality, if not world class. David Silva would be fantastic with that PSG team.

« Reply #177 on: March 11, 2015, 06:50:24 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith

So you think they should sell Cavani to, say, Arsenal ( ;D), and use the money to fund for a CM? I think that's the way to go.

Cavani, would easily get £40 in the market, should be enough money to get a midfielder of quality, if not world class. David Silva would be fantastic with that PSG team.

Yes, I'd like to see them do that. David Silva would be amazing.

Veratti - Thiago Motta - Matuidi
 David Silva

Beautiful.

« Reply #178 on: March 12, 2015, 04:31:41 AM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 279
The ref was a joke.... He almost ruined a great game. Not just the red card to Zlatan... Costa made a couple of dangerous tackles (plus he pushied Marquihnos), i think there was also a penalty for Chelsea.

i`d like to be in T.Silva`s mind.... What was he thinking and he handballed ???

« Reply #179 on: March 12, 2015, 08:21:08 AM »

Offline LatterDayCelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 171
  • Community Text
No British clubs in the business end of the European season (except for a miracle tonight). Probably a blip.
Banner 18 please 😍