Author Topic: Suns-Pacers Trade Idea  (Read 890 times)

Suns-Pacers Trade Idea
« on: August 08, 2014, 05:04:36 AM »

Offline scotto1205

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 16
  • Learn to be you and only you
Pacers Send David West, Roy Hibbert, 2017 1st round pick

Suns send Tyler Ennis, Alex Len

Why for Pacers: They get 2 young good looking prospects, and to be completely honest with george hurt for a while now is the time to rebuild. They get a great pg that can take control of the team and a center with great offensive capabilities. Come 2015-16 Ennis, George, and Len could look good.

Why for Suns: They are brimming with young talent everywhere, to make a big push into the playoffs they need some veteran presence. They can go into next year looking like
Bledsoe-Dragic-Tucker/Warren-West-Hibbert with thomas, plumlee, the morris twins, green, and whoever doesnt start at sf.

I think both teams win in this situation what about you guys??
"Maybe there is hope for us afterall

I post a lot of stuff on my phone autocorrect sucks.

Re: Suns-Pacers Trade Idea
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 09:13:34 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
horrible deal for the Pacers.  They give up their proven starting frontcourt AND a 2017 pick for a rookie PG that will be lucky to crack an NBA rotation regardless of the hype (which wasn't enough to make him a particularly high draft pick) and center prospect that doesn't project to be as good as Hibbert ever.

I might understand Indy sending out West for Ennis, Len and maybe Plumlee or a 1st IF Indy chose to punt the year in light of George's injury and they don't think West will be worth keeping for a wasted year.

Re: Suns-Pacers Trade Idea
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 09:20:15 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I think Bird would not do it.  He has common sense which isn't common and would not trade for a rookie for two proven vets.