Author Topic: Skinny Lebron  (Read 48610 times)

Re: Skinny Lebron
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2014, 11:10:32 AM »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343
Ohhh that little yellow man. Rolling his eyes at me. Beckoning me into a tiresome, tunneling debate about the percentages behind a reasonable generalization...

Nope, I'm going to exercise some more common sense and put these blinders on  8)

« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2014, 11:14:03 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Well I, for one, am thoroughly convinced by your rhetorical acumen.  ;D
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2014, 11:25:05 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I think its foolhardy to think a couple pictures prove anything regarding Lebron James' use of PEDs.

Then again, I think it foolhardy to believe that most NBA players aren't doing themselves the favor of taking PEDs when their league has one of the most lax PED policies in all of professional sports.

At the very least these photos should raise some question.

I also have heard nothing regarding a change in the NBA drug policy or stricter enforcement which would lead to Lebron and Wade needing to get off the stuff.

Most likely scenario is two friends realized they were getting older and decided to diet together for the betterment of their careers.

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2014, 01:24:02 PM »

Offline Celts Fan 508

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
Of course Lebron is skinny now, he no longer has to carry DWade on his back anymore...
2019 historical draft.  Pick 12

Tim Duncan, Oscar Robertson, Elgin Baylor, Scottie Pippen, Willis Reed, Mitch Richmond, Sam Jones, Dan Majerle, Bob Cousy, Rasheed Wallace, Shawn Kemp, Marcus Camby

« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2014, 02:07:52 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green
I lost 20 pounds from just stopped consuming one particular item.

Lord know I miss it

Terribly

soda

Did you lose all 20 pounds in 2 months?

« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2014, 02:16:22 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
Of course Lebron is skinny now, he no longer has to carry DWade on his back anymore...

TP. ;D
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2014, 03:07:21 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327

Lord know I miss it

Terribly

soda

You can easily lose 20 pounds in two months just by cutting out high calorie items like pop and upping your activity.

2 months = 8 weeks

2.5 pounds a week = 1250 calorie deficit daily roughly (assuming you're losing fat primarily)

A single can of pop is 140 - 180 calories roughly just depends on the particular soda. Plenty of people drink 5+ cans of pop a day.

« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2014, 03:10:18 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green

Lord know I miss it

Terribly

soda

You can easily lose 20 pounds in two months just by cutting out high calorie items like pop and upping your activity.

2 months = 8 weeks

2.5 pounds a week = 1250 calorie deficit daily roughly (assuming you're losing fat primarily)

A single can of pop is 140 - 180 calories roughly just depends on the particular soda. Plenty of people drink 5+ cans of pop a day.
Good to know. I don't drink soda anyways. Hahaha. This should work for beer too right?

AHHHHH gotta cut down.

« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2014, 03:15:10 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
Definitely works with beer as well. Though hopefully you're not consuming 5+ beers daily.....

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2014, 03:51:42 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
Definitely works with beer as well. Though hopefully you're not consuming 5+ beers daily.....

One assumes that you'd have to switch to 'minus' beers for your bank balance's sake.

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2014, 03:57:44 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323

I dunno, I 've seen some skinny alkies and winos.

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2014, 04:00:59 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell

I dunno, I 've seen some skinny alkies and winos.
You also see plenty of skinny people drink soda, eat fast food, or love ice cream/candy.

The point remains if you cut out a high calorie luxury food/beverage you can drop a lot of weight fast.

« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2014, 04:23:43 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
Ohhh that little yellow man. Rolling his eyes at me. Beckoning me into a tiresome, tunneling debate about the percentages behind a reasonable generalization...

Nope, I'm going to exercise some more common sense and put these blinders on  8)

+1...haha...lot of people with blinders on who are either very gullible or still WANT to believe in Santa Claus...either way, pretty sad

« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2014, 04:46:38 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
How much easier life would be if only for the fact that the burden of proof remains with those who are actually trying to prove something, right?

« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2014, 06:27:39 PM »

Offline JBcat

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 512
and now Carmelo has gone skinny.  lol  I might say this is very weird as players usually gain weight as they enter their 30s like Michael Jordan.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2014/08/11/carmelo-anthony-like-lebron-james-has-slimmed-down-considerably/?tid=hpModule_a4df998e-86a7-11e2-9d71-f0feafdd1394