Author Topic: Skinny Lebron  (Read 48613 times)

Re: Skinny Lebron
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2014, 08:48:27 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568
Look at this pic of him, where is there fat that he has to loose? he is ripped with a very muscular body. All of a sudden he losses all that muscle in 6 weeks and is not as ripped?  The only way that is possible for his body to loose that much muscle in 6 weeks would be because his body had extra testosterone.

Ehh, it doesn't really correlate that way.
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2014, 08:51:54 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
When you go off the juice that happens.

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2014, 08:54:37 PM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
When you go off the juice that happens.

Exactly

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2014, 11:02:38 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
I didnt know there is going to be improved drug testing.  This is very interesting.  As other posters have said, you don't lose that much muscle that fast.  It reminds me of when MLB had new drug testing and all of a sudden everyone "trimmed" down.

I've been skeptical of steroids in the NBA for awhile.  I don't know how so many players can keep so much bulk on during the season without help.  David Stern scoffed at the notion which seemed ridiculous to me, so I'm glad Silver is taking it seriously.  I appreciate Silver more all the time.

It will be interesting to see which other players "cut out carbs" this summer.

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2014, 11:08:17 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
I didnt know there is going to be improved drug testing.  This is very interesting.  As other posters have said, you don't lose that much muscle that fast.  It reminds me of when MLB had new drug testing and all of a sudden everyone "trimmed" down.

I've been skeptical of steroids in the NBA for awhile.  I don't know how so many players can keep so much bulk on during the season without help.  David Stern scoffed at the notion which seemed ridiculous to me, so I'm glad Silver is taking it seriously.  I appreciate Silver more all the time.

It will be interesting to see which other players "cut out carbs steroids" this summer.
fixed your spelling there.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2014, 11:35:56 PM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346
Woah, he looks almost like he did his rookie season.  :o

Strange considering that James biggest physical advantage is that he is impossibly strong and big while also somehow being impossibly fast.

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2014, 11:38:44 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
**** at that pic, 5-6 weeks he lost that much muscle. This pic has convinced me was juicing. Lebron was massive and I mean muscle wise and FYI body builders go on a no carb diet as they get close to their show and don't lose their muscle like that.

My guess is that you were already convinced he was juicing, and that the picture is providing some serious confirmation bias.

Also, the fact that none of the posters that are crying "steroids" seem to have any idea of what the new NBA drug policy is going to be is a bit concerning. Possibly because there isn't a new policy coming next season, but you want to believe that it's real in order for it to "prove" this LeBron theory.

I'm agnostic as to LeBron's steroid use, by the way. Either he's on them or he isn't, but I'm not going to let a crude series of "well of course he is" and some cursory pictorial evidence be the deciding factor. Otherwise I'd probably believe in chemtrails and aliens and a faked Sandy Hook, too.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:44:25 PM by D.o.s. »
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2014, 11:50:03 PM »

Offline JOMVP

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 100
My initial thought was this is nothing... until I saw that picture timobusa posted. That is eyeopening. He was a massive man not even 2 full months ago. That picture is a man who has lost A LOT of muscle, and that just doesn't happen like that in under 2 months.

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2014, 12:09:29 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
I'm not logging in, so excuse the watermarks, but.
July 23rd;

July 21st:

And July 28th. When he looks bigger than he did a week ago, which is impossible, because he's obviously just losing weight from stopping steroids, right?

Gee, its almost like looking at cherry picked pictures is easy for your assumptions and bad for your critical thinking.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2014, 12:24:33 AM »

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182
Ahh, more "lol LeQueen's off the 'ROIDZ" conspiracy nonsense.

So we've already had the "lottery is rigged" tinfoil hat crowd bleating yesterday, now we've got this. I wonder what group will complete the holy trinity of facepalm for this week.

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2014, 12:31:05 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell

So we've already had the "lottery is rigged" tinfoil hat crowd bleating yesterday, now we've got this. I wonder what group will complete the holy trinity of facepalm for this week.

What about 'The NBA planned Paul George's injury so that the Pacers wouldn't beat the Cavaliers before the ECF?'

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2014, 01:17:56 AM »

Offline freshinthehouse

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156

TP+  Thanks for the dose of sanity.

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2014, 03:19:18 AM »

fitzhickey

What about 'The NBA planned Paul George's injury so that the Pacers wouldn't beat the Cavaliers before the ECF?'
TP to both of you.

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2014, 06:02:16 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
conspiracy nonsense.

None the less, some conspiracies are true.   Do you think McGuire and Clements never juiced?  Or that our government never gave servicemen syphilis?  Cigarettes are good for you?  Lance Armstrong never cheated?

I think a lot of the NBA guys  might have used HGH.   

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/55616/what-hgh-testing-means-for-nba-drug-cheats

Read this article, Derrick Rose comes out and says there is a steroid problem in the league.

http://www.ibtimes.com/bulls%E2%80%99-derrick-rose-nba-has-steroids-problem-644189

LeBron was linked to the Biogenesis scandal but it was never advanced past the rumor stage and was never proven.  This a fan post on the matter:

http://ajaythuraisingham.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/reasons-i-believe-lebron-james-uses-steroids/

Now that is just a guy's opinion and not a journalistic article.  Brow bone growth is often associated with steroids and LeBron's has a huge change from 2004 to 2016.  Now I am no forensic expert, they could have been cherry picked or photoshoped.  It took years to break Lance Armstrong's case and people ridiculed it and ditto to McGuire.

But Derrick Rose, said steroids are a 7 out of ten for a problem in the NBA.   Surely some are not naive enough to think that some guys are not looking for an edge.  Stern denied it was a problem.   Training has got a lot better and more advanced.   But some of these guys got huge in a short matter of time.   Not everyone has the genes to do it and some guys are hard gainers and never get big. 

Hedo Turkoglu, O.J. Mayo, Rashard Lewis, Darius Miles, Lindsey Hunter, Soumaila Samake, Matt Geiger, and Don MacLean their thoughts on the benefits of PEDs. All of these players were busted for PED and/or steroid abuse.

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/features/287083-top-10-reasons-nba-players-use-peds

Finally, ESPN has brooched the matter.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/51305/gaps-in-nba-drug-testing

They found  gaps in the NBA testing methods.  These were the two biggest flaws: 

1) microdosing
2) advanced warning of the tests
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 06:14:12 AM by Celtics4ever »

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2014, 06:28:41 AM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
**** at that pic, 5-6 weeks he lost that much muscle. This pic has convinced me was juicing. Lebron was massive and I mean muscle wise and FYI body builders go on a no carb diet as they get close to their show and don't lose their muscle like that.

My guess is that you were already convinced he was juicing, and that the picture is providing some serious confirmation bias.

Also, the fact that none of the posters that are crying "steroids" seem to have any idea of what the new NBA drug policy is going to be is a bit concerning. Possibly because there isn't a new policy coming next season, but you want to believe that it's real in order for it to "prove" this LeBron theory.

I'm agnostic as to LeBron's steroid use, by the way. Either he's on them or he isn't, but I'm not going to let a crude series of "well of course he is" and some cursory pictorial evidence be the deciding factor. Otherwise I'd probably believe in chemtrails and aliens and a faked Sandy Hook, too.

Wrong, I never gave it 2 thoughts he was on steroids until these pics came out and showed how much muscle he lost in 6 weeks. It's IMO he was on steroids after looking at that. Just because you and others don't share that opinion doesn't make me or you right.  Some people want to believe athletes never juice, were you one of the people who thought Lance Armstrong wasn't juicing? Would it really shock you if Lebron was juicing? Again going by the pictures that are shown and being around steroids and rapid weight  and muscle loss IMO it looks strong that he was juicing.