Author Topic: Skinny Lebron  (Read 48607 times)

Re: Skinny Lebron
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 07:57:44 PM »

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
Crack diet!

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2014, 07:59:02 PM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
Wait loss from a diet my ass. He looks like a completely different person in 2 months because he has come of the sauce. No effin way does someone lose that much size in 2 months. NBA might be doing some testing after this Bosch thing might include some NBA players. It would not shock me if Lebron's name came out and he was told to stop so that way the NBA could test him and say "see he is clean".

Have you ever noticed how much weight you lose if you take a couple months off of drinking beer?

Also, there are roughly a kajillion compositional ways that undercuts the idea of comparing the two James photos as evidence of anything other than that they are two photos of him, but that's ok.

Yeah, world-class athletes can drop and gain weight lightning quick. It's all diet/exercise related man. Really not far fetched at all.

You guys buy wayyyy too much into the world class athlete theory as if they are not from planet earth and have a completely different set of genes. Maybe the pic is off I would have to see more but just looking at his traps alone if this pic is real I don't care who you are you don't lose all that muscle in 6 weeks. It's not like Lebron was fat he was muscular, when your fat you can lose a lot of weight in the first 6 weeks because of the rapid change, most will lose their most in the first 6 weeks. But muscle like he had? Takes longer for that drastic of a change unless those muscle were artificially enhanced.   

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014, 08:02:12 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
Wait loss from a diet my ass. He looks like a completely different person in 2 months because he has come of the sauce. No effin way does someone lose that much size in 2 months. NBA might be doing some testing after this Bosch thing might include some NBA players. It would not shock me if Lebron's name came out and he was told to stop so that way the NBA could test him and say "see he is clean".

Have you ever noticed how much weight you lose if you take a couple months off of drinking beer?

Also, there are roughly a kajillion compositional ways that undercuts the idea of comparing the two James photos as evidence of anything other than that they are two photos of him, but that's ok.

Yeah, world-class athletes can drop and gain weight lightning quick. It's all diet/exercise related man. Really not far fetched at all.

You guys buy wayyyy too much into the world class athlete theory as if they are not from planet earth and have a completely different set of genes. Maybe the pic is off I would have to see more but just looking at his traps alone if this pic is real I don't care who you are you don't lose all that muscle in 6 weeks. It's not like Lebron was fat he was muscular, when your fat you can lose a lot of weight in the first 6 weeks because of the rapid change, most will lose their most in the first 6 weeks. But muscle like he had? Takes longer for that drastic of a change unless those muscle were artificially enhanced.   

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=35ivg60&s=8#.U-FwOVdebIU

another pic.....

I'm with you man

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 08:05:48 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568

It's really not that crazy, man.

The article lists him at 250# and the article I read earlier suggested 10-15# weight-loss which seems about right. 6 weeks is more than enough time to lose that much weight.

Good for him, really. 230# is still massive when he's 4% body fat. Should really extend his career health-wise.
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 08:08:39 PM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
So he went to Brazil two weeks after the season ended  and didn't party have any drinks trained in Brazil and was on a crazy diet? Not buying that, so lets say he started this diet and training regimen because before he left for Brazil he looked the same, so more like in 4-5 weeks his body drastically changed because he is a world class athlete? I'm not buying it.

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2014, 08:12:40 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
So he went to Brazil two weeks after the season ended  and didn't party have any drinks trained in Brazil and was on a crazy diet? Not buying that, so lets say he started this diet and training regimen because before he left for Brazil he looked the same, so more like in 4-5 weeks his body drastically changed because he is a world class athlete? I'm not buying it.

Ok. LOL.

Really not sure where to go with you on this. I can assure, what he did (I'm assuming 10-15# weight loss) is very possible.
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2014, 08:16:16 PM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum

Ok. LOL.

Really not sure where to go with you on this. I can assure, what he did (I'm assuming 10-15# weight loss) is very possible.

I would agree with you if Lebron was fat but looks to me he lost more muscle than fat which takes longer to do than fat. Do you know it's quicker to burn fat then muscle? How did he lose so much muscle in such a short amount of time?

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2014, 08:17:00 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green

Too Skinny.

Somethings up.

Methinks.

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2014, 08:25:40 PM »

Offline Waew

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 50
NBAs new steroid testing being implemented same season and his muscles are gone right before the testing begins... lol.

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2014, 08:26:25 PM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
**** at that pic, 5-6 weeks he lost that much muscle. This pic has convinced me was juicing. Lebron was massive and I mean muscle wise and FYI body builders go on a no carb diet as they get close to their show and don't lose their muscle like that.

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2014, 08:29:16 PM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
NBAs new steroid testing being implemented same season and his muscles are gone right before the testing begins... lol.

What a coincidence

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2014, 08:31:34 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo

Ok. LOL.

I would agree with you if Lebron was fat but looks to me he lost more muscle than fat which takes longer to do than fat. Do you know it's quicker to burn fat then muscle? How did he lose so much muscle in such a short amount of time?

Well, most of what we view as "muscle" in people, is in large part made up of glycogen and water.

Glycogen, is typically stored glucose  and is heavily influenced by carbohydrate intake (in the American diet). Water, is stored much more easily with a high carbohydrate intake and vice-versa.

Lebron simply cutting his carb intake down to none-minimal would lose him at least 3-4# in a week simply off depleted glucose stores. His muscles will look smaller and so will his heavy water areas (waist, chest, thighs, ect).

He could conversely go on a high-carb diet and reverse the whole process.

It's obviously not that simple, but there's a reason carbohydrate intake is a focus of most weight-loss programs. It's the one nutrient that has the most quick and noticeable effect on appearance (although is typically not the easiest method to maintain long-term).

Edit: I mean, that picture Tim posted does make me turn my head a bit. That's much more dramatic than the OP's article shows.
*CB Miami Heat*

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2014, 08:37:25 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green

Ok. LOL.

Well, most of what we view as "muscle" in people, is in large part made up of glycogen and water.

Glycogen, is typically stored glucose  and is heavily influenced by carbohydrate intake (in the American diet). Water, is stored much more easily with a high carbohydrate intake and vice-versa.

Lebron simply cutting his carb intake down to none-minimal would lose him at least 3-4# in a week simply off depleted glucose stores. His muscles will look smaller and so will his heavy water areas (waist, chest, thighs, ect).

He could conversely go on a high-carb diet and reverse the whole process.

It's obviously not that simple, but there's a reason carbohydrate intake is a focus of most weight-loss programs. It's the one nutrient that has the most quick and noticeable effect on appearance (although is typically not the easiest method to maintain long-term).

Edit: I mean, that picture Tim posted does make me turn my head a bit. That's much more dramatic than the OP's article shows.

It makes you think a bit, does it.
I'm one for giving people the benefit of the doubt.
But things like this are just too fishy to be just coincidental.

The NBA has a new Drug Testing Policy, and then Lebron and Wade get skinnier..?

A good conversation starter for sure

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2014, 08:44:06 PM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
Look at this pic of him, where is there fat that he has to loose? he is ripped with a very muscular body. All of a sudden he losses all that muscle in 6 weeks and is not as ripped?  The only way that is possible for his body to loose that much muscle in 6 weeks would be because his body had extra testosterone.

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2014, 08:47:00 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196