Author Topic: Skinny Lebron  (Read 48579 times)

Skinny Lebron
« on: August 05, 2014, 05:10:55 PM »

Offline Timdawgg

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 623
Has anyone seen the latest pic of Lebron? I saw this article, man what a difference...I almost think he looks sickly. Hard to tell from one picture though....

http://sandrarose.com/2014/08/lebron-james-dramatic-weight-loss-due-to-no-carb-diet/
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

Push yourself again and again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.

Larry Bird

Re: Skinny Lebron
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 05:58:14 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=35ivg60&s=8

[dang].......

looks like he lost his connections in south beach. If he doesn't have bulldozing power, his game will take a hit IMO. It's his biggest strength.

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 06:07:04 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568
Yeah, says he lost 10 lbs by cutting his carbs.

Mostly water weight really when it comes to carbohydrates. He could gain it back in a week if he wanted to.
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 06:10:05 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green
I also read somewhere that the NBA will implement a new drug test policy.

Lebron and Wade gets skinny?

Is there a connection?

http://www.hothothoops.com/2014/7/20/5921519/dwyane-wade-posts-before-and-after-pics-during-offseason-diet

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 06:14:19 PM »

Offline loco_91

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 145
good move by him to improve longevity, even if it isn't ideal in the short run.

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 06:18:11 PM »

Offline bleedGREENdon

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 29
Playing with Kevin love and Varejoa, he doesn't need to be down low. He's already one of the most athletic players. He's going to be running up and down the court with Love dishing outlet passes( who's one of the best big men at it). Going to be deadly.

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 06:25:57 PM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
Yea.  I was surprised.  He got rid of one of the things that made him dominant. 

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 06:26:15 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
Pictures can be deceiving and it is just one pic.  I'm sure he will look as built as usual come training camp.

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2014, 06:32:19 PM »

Offline staticcc

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38
I also read somewhere that the NBA will implement a new drug test policy.

Lebron and Wade gets skinny?

Is there a connection?

http://www.hothothoops.com/2014/7/20/5921519/dwyane-wade-posts-before-and-after-pics-during-offseason-diet

I remember Kobe and Duncan doing this too a few years back for career longevity (Or maybe it was related to the NBA drug policy then too).
"The bigger the lie, the more they believe." - Bunk

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 06:33:42 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Well, Miami based Anthony Bosch did just plea guilty distribution of PED's.....

But seriously, if Lebron wants to continue to be a SF, this s best for his career. I do still believe he needs to eventually accept the move to PF.

Lebron could easily be a modern day Karl Malone, only better.

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 07:25:22 PM »

Offline Silent Storm

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 55
It helps that he's wearing a hat that's about 10 sizes too large...
You are no longer black, or brown, or yellow, or red! You are now GREEN, you are light GREEN, or dark GREEN!

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 07:40:52 PM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
Wait loss from a diet my ass. He looks like a completely different person in 2 months because he has come of the sauce. No effin way does someone lose that much size in 2 months. NBA might be doing some testing after this Bosch thing might include some NBA players. It would not shock me if Lebron's name came out and he was told to stop so that way the NBA could test him and say "see he is clean".

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2014, 07:43:37 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Wait loss from a diet my ass. He looks like a completely different person in 2 months because he has come of the sauce. No effin way does someone lose that much size in 2 months. NBA might be doing some testing after this Bosch thing might include some NBA players. It would not shock me if Lebron's name came out and he was told to stop so that way the NBA could test him and say "see he is clean".

Have you ever noticed how much weight you lose if you take a couple months off of drinking beer?

Also, there are roughly a kajillion compositional ways that undercuts the idea of comparing the two James photos as evidence of anything other than that they are two photos of him, but that's ok.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2014, 07:50:56 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568

Have you ever noticed how much weight you lose if you take a couple months off of drinking beer?

Also, there are roughly a kajillion compositional ways that undercuts the idea of comparing the two James photos as evidence of anything other than that they are two photos of him, but that's ok.

Yeah, world-class athletes can drop and gain weight lightning quick. It's all diet/exercise related man. Really not far fetched at all.
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2014, 07:53:40 PM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
His traps were huge where did they go? You don't lose that much muscle from less than two months of dieting. I have been on all kinds of diets and even taken different steroids in my early 20's and remember the rapid change coming off of them. To me this looks more like a drastic change because of the time period being less than 2 months and anytime there is rapid change its usually because synthetics are involved. He looks night and day different in that pic and that doesn't happen from some diet in 6 weeks.