who will advance to the finals

Washington Wizards
3 (27.3%)
Cleveland Cavaliers
5 (45.5%)
Chicago Bulls
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: if washington or cleveland or chicago meet in ECF FINALS who would win?  (Read 4119 times)

Offline MISSERY

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 12
anderson varejao a lebron james favorite, if he is healthy i'd say yes, if not, 2nd or 3rd round exit

but love can maybe move to center a.k.a. heat bosh bigman shooter, let lebron move to PF have miller as starting SF, back-up jones,

and the good thing about having miller is lebron can move to PG for drose jwall lowry and have miller as your starting SF

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Wizards...no deep playoff experiences yet.

Bulls...Rose's knees are already suspect. Gasol and Noah may be the best front court in the East, but they have some holes to cover up.

Cavs have the best player in the world, an All-Star MVP, and a soon-to-be arriving Bruins. Varejao would be healthy, and with the addition of Jones, Miller, and Ray Allen...that perimeter isn't going to fail. Cavs by a landslide.

And then the Cavs will lose to the Spurs again in the finals.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
Depends if the messiah is officiated like the regular season or by the rules.

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247
This is all a crapshoot in the east. I guess i would pick Cleveland out of the three.

I would probably pick Indiana to take the east in the end though.

Offline MISSERY

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 12
This is all a crapshoot in the east. I guess i would pick Cleveland out of the three.

I would probably pick Indiana to take the east in the end though.

indiana pacers is not making ECF too
stuckey? ah i would say its OK, not good but OK

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Not sure how the cavs will not just destroy the entire Eastern Conference.  Didn't Lebron win 66 games with Anthony Parker and Boobie Gibson?

Kyrie/LeBron/Love should be dominant for the next 5-10 years.  I think those two guys are a better fit than bosh/wade.  Lebron will have two elite shooters to work with.  Plus they probably will have Kevin Martin as well... And varejao is still a solid role player.