Author Topic: Celts fans in San Francisco  (Read 2090 times)

Re: Celts fans in San Francisco
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2014, 06:04:48 PM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 82
Hello, I reside in the greater Sacramento area now, but I lived in SF for 14 years and the Bay Area for 23 years.  I still travel to SF 6-10 times a year (to see friends, shop, eat great food, etc.). 

You will find a fair number of Celts fans there, but I've never known of any "hangouts" specifically inhabited by them. 

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2014, 06:11:08 PM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 82
If you can manage to drop by at 23rd and South Van Ness in the morning, i can hook you up with aome coffee, ir if your at the Ferry Building from Tuesdays to Fridays from 2PM onwards, swing by Golden Gate Meats and we can hook you up some snacks.  ;D

The penultimate place I lived in SF was at 24th and Bartlett (between Mission and Valencia).  I guess you're a block away from the old donut shop I used to frequent.  Fantastic area, especially the little grocery/produce stores on 24th and the many lovely hole-in-the-wall restaurants featuring cuisine from all over Central and South America.

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2014, 06:30:59 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
I'm a Celtics fan that lives in LA. Usually Celtics games start at 4:30 or 5pm here for us. The weather down here is really hot, but we residents here are acclimated to it. I've only been to NorCal probably three times in my entire life, but I heard the weather up there is pretty chilly. I envy their weather.

I'm heading to Boston for vacation in early Sept! And also to New York and Toronto. Hehehe. But I reckon that everything is going to be so expensive in the east coast for a SoCal guy, sadly...  :(

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2014, 07:07:47 PM »

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1394
It is funny I have been both posting on the board for years and living in San Francisco and I never thought to post a thread like this. Nice to meet you all! One cool thing is when the red sox come out and play the a's you can get tickets for about a third of what you would pay in boston (provided you could even buy a ticket in boston)