Author Topic: WHO will be with this team come the Deadline  (Read 553 times)

WHO will be with this team come the Deadline
« on: July 24, 2014, 11:56:29 AM »

Offline celticpride1

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 40
We all know there are moves that still need to be made. As far as cleaning up the back court fiasco and Rondo contract and everything else. This is my thoughts on who will be traded by the deadline

Thorton
Turner
Green

I think Danny will flip them all for more pieces to the puzzle. More draft picks or TPE. It will be an interesting year this year for Danny as he tries to put together a team for the Future. Not a team for this year. You have to build a team from the ground up. Im glad that he is taking this route.

Re: WHO will be with this team come the Deadline
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 12:16:38 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
Poor Turner has not played one second for the Celtics and seems like everyone wants to trade him
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 12:23:28 PM »

Offline Fred Roberts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 102
I guess you can never have too many picks, but it's getting to the point where the C's have more than they can possibly use for themselves. If we get too many more picks, we will be forced to use them in trades and possibly be desperate about it. Unless we get unprotected lotto picks, then no thanks to added draft picks.

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 12:24:30 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Poor Turner has not played one second for the Celtics and seems like everyone wants to trade him

Probably because everyone's seen him play in the NBA.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.