Author Topic: Would Andray Blatche have been a better choice than Evan Turner?  (Read 3586 times)

Re: Would Andray Blatche have been a better choice than Evan Turner?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 04:09:13 AM »

Offline redrobot

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 4
Dray Blatche would likely turn out to be Vin Baker with a friendly contract. It's just pretty clear at this point he is not fully committed to being a professional basketball player. But from what I can gather, he is universally liked by everyone that knows him.

No one questions Evan Turner's commitment to the game, but it's not clear how his attitude is accepted by his peers. The Pacer's locker room is probably not the ideal petri dish to test this out in, but things went real poorly for him there. And it didn't sound like there was a loud chorus from the Wiz when he was dealt last year.

But for Boston to profit - they only need production, and Turner is way more likely to produce consistently given the opportunity.

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2014, 05:55:59 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
I remember some folks here making "KG for Blatche" threads. It only feels like yesterday.

Now he's reduced to a MLE player.

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2014, 07:03:08 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951
I don't like either guy.

That's the real answer

C   Neither

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2014, 08:12:55 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
I remember some folks here making "KG for Blatche" threads. It only feels like yesterday.

Now he's reduced to a MLE player.

If Blatche gets the MLE I will be shocked.  He's made the minimum the last two years.  I see him more as a BAE at best player.