Author Topic: Clips in the Lottery next year?  (Read 897 times)

Clips in the Lottery next year?
« on: July 22, 2014, 11:46:13 PM »

Offline InameallmyanimalsLarry

• NCE
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
Donald Sterling's lawyer "If I have a conversation in my living room that's inappropriate, that's not a good thing. I shouldn't be awarded the man of the year award, but at the same time, my private conversation, and on top of that my medical records, shouldn't be OK to release that to the world and use that to hang me with."
I have to agree with those points.
Doc says he might quit if Sterling still owns the team. Is there a Celtics lottery pick next year in all this?
optimism is a skill

Re: Clips in the Lottery next year?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 11:48:29 PM »

• NCE
  • Xavier Tillman
My apologies for the redundant post; I should have known you guys would be on it.
optimism is a skill

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 12:25:46 AM »

Offline kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2485
losing doc alone won't make the clips a lottery team. however, griffin already lost one season to injury, and CP3 is hurt a lot in general. if one of those 2 guys goes down, they'll have trouble in a stacked western conference. and even a mid-first round pick for the c's would be a coup, considering all we gave up is a coach who wanted to leave anyways.
i doubt doc will leave anyways, the NBA has already banned sterling from having any contact with the team, and i don't see adam silver backtracking on that. the process has begun to remove DTS, it's only a matter of time, and i think doc has to realize that. but by saying what he's saying, he's providing further proof to the legal system of just how damaging DTS is to the league. i suspect getting that point across might be part of his agenda.

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 12:28:22 AM »

Offline Mazingerz

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 99
I hope it all goes downhill for them (as a celtic fan who has a vested interest in a draft pick);
Peavey Bass Player - relearning to play after 10 years sucks;

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 01:41:20 AM »

• NCE
  • Xavier Tillman
Doc quits, Paul pouts, Blake breaks its happened before
optimism is a skill