Author Topic: The Mavericks will host Jameer Nelson  (Read 1332 times)

The Mavericks will host Jameer Nelson
« on: July 22, 2014, 09:44:15 PM »

Offline crownontherocks

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 86
The Mavericks will host a meeting for unrestricted free agent Jameer Nelson on Thursday

Marc stein

Re: The Mavericks will host Jameer Nelson
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 09:52:24 PM »

Offline beklog

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 64
Marc Stein: "Mavs still have their $2.7 million room exception to offer Jameer Nelson and are hopeful of completing a deal with the veteran point"
Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light… I just take pictures…

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 09:55:44 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
It's kind of surprising to see that the Pacers aren't going after him, and didn't pursue Aaron Brooks, who they should have signed in the lockout season.  He would have been perfect for them.  Certainly better than George Hill.

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 10:05:55 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2715
It's kind of surprising to see that the Pacers aren't going after him, and didn't pursue Aaron Brooks, who they should have signed in the lockout season.  He would have been perfect for them.  Certainly better than George Hill.

Yeah, I was sure the Pacers would sign Brooks. They desperately need another PG. Hill is mediocre at best and they have no decent backup.

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 10:15:52 PM »

Offline beklog

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 64

Yeah, I was sure the Pacers would sign Brooks. They desperately need another PG. Hill is mediocre at best and they have no decent backup.

They just got Stuckey right?
Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light… I just take pictures…

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 10:17:09 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2715

They just got Stuckey right?

Yeah I guess. I don't see him as a legit PG though but that must be their plan.