Author Topic: Potential starting line up next year if we trade rondo  (Read 1634 times)

Potential starting line up next year if we trade rondo
« on: July 22, 2014, 03:06:50 PM »

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
If we trade rondo to Minnesota I really think they have a young star center and are desperate to keep Love. we trade Rondo for Deing,rubio,martin and a 1st round (unprotected pick) The money works out like this http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=knkcfc4

then we would need to trade jeff green so we have enough roster spots for everyone. we trade jeff green to Toronto for amir johnson and a first rounder for toronto the money works out http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=n3kvhwc .

finally we would trade joel anthoney  to orlando for a non guaranteed contract. Orlando does it because they want a veteran presence in their young team.

this is a young team with a deep depth and money coming off the books next year this could be the start of a great team.

Smart/rubio/pressy
Bradley/martin/young
Turner/thornton/wallace
Sully/olynyk/bass
Deing/Zeller/Faverani

defense comes from smart, bradley and deing. offense comes from turner sully and bench of martin thorton and olynyk.
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

Re: Potential starting line up next year if we trade rondo
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 03:21:30 PM »

Offline Fred Roberts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 102
Rondo is our Captain. I think he stays. Dieng is nice, but we don't really want Rubio, Martin or a late first round pick from Minny if they have Rondo & Love. Dieng would be good for this team though.

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 03:22:13 PM »

Offline Mlewis1392

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 12
Can we please keep Rubio far away from this team.. The thoughts of him here make want to throw up.. Everyone thought rondo couldn't shoot the ball HAH I'd love to see this blog after a week of Rubio.. If we trade rondo we need it to be for a rim protector like Andre Drummond or Boogie Cousins(pipe dreams)

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 03:31:31 PM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346
Edit.

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 03:37:50 PM »

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
Can we please keep Rubio far away from this team.. The thoughts of him here make want to throw up.. Everyone thought rondo couldn't shoot the ball HAH I'd love to see this blog after a week of Rubio.. If we trade rondo we need it to be for a rim protector like Andre Drummond or Boogie Cousins(pipe dreams)

Rubio is only on a 1 year contract and it allows  smart to gain a year of experience before having all the pressure on us. kevin martin is a good veteran presence and offense off the bench. the 1st round pick I think is going to be in the teens because the west is so stacked. I mean rondo could get injured and they could not even make the playoffs. I think Minnesota wants to win now and is desperate to keep Kevin Love.  I wnat to take advantage of that.
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 03:52:09 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
I think Minnesota would much rather keep Dieng and find a way to move Pekovic.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 03:55:06 PM »

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33
If we trade rondo to Minnesota I really think they have a young star center and are desperate to keep Love. we trade Rondo for Deing,rubio,martin and a 1st round (unprotected pick) The money works out like this http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=knkcfc4

then we would need to trade jeff green so we have enough roster spots for everyone. we trade jeff green to Toronto for amir johnson and a first rounder for toronto the money works out http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=n3kvhwc .

finally we would trade joel anthoney  to orlando for a non guaranteed contract. Orlando does it because they want a veteran presence in their young team.

this is a young team with a deep depth and money coming off the books next year this could be the start of a great team.

Smart/rubio/pressy
Bradley/martin/young
Turner/thornton/wallace
Sully/olynyk/bass
Deing/Zeller/Faverani

defense comes from smart, bradley and deing. offense comes from turner sully and bench of martin thorton and olynyk.
[/qu

This is such a terrible trade for us.  Why do you continue these unrealistic trade options?  Minnesota is NEVER going to trade for Rondo because he would NEVER resign with them.  Minnesota isn't going to trade Deing so you can stop with your 4th or 5 (at least ) trade where he comes to Boston.. Ainge would be fired on the spot for such a terrible trade. 

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 05:12:46 PM »

Offline Vermont Green

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 860
Dieng was a 9 and 9 guy in college and his rookie year was something like 5 and 5 on a bad team.  He is already 24.  I am not sure he would be untouchable in trade talks or all that much of a score if we get him.  Seems like a nice player who fills a need for sure though.