Author Topic: Think it's time for a break guys  (Read 11380 times)

Re: Think it's time for a break guys
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2014, 08:50:46 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
He's taking his talents to the Miami Heat blog.

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2014, 09:01:12 PM »

Offline Greenbean

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 418
35 posts in and he's writing a "goodbye" thread? 

I had about 2400 posts, and left for years, and I don't remember starting a thread over it.

Haha...me too.

I knew what I was getting into when Iclicked on this thread. So far it has delviered.

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2014, 09:02:40 PM »

Offline Mazingerz

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 99
What about us? You're leaving us for them?
Peavey Bass Player - relearning to play after 10 years sucks;

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2014, 09:30:03 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
35 posts in and he's writing a "goodbye" thread? 

I had about 2400 posts, and left for years, and I don't remember starting a thread over it.
Scintan! You're back. Good to see you among the cb living. Sorry I didn't notice sooner, but when I use my iPad the posters' name doesn't appear on the screen.

In any case, welcome back.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2014, 10:16:05 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
Just because he has 35 posts does not mean he has only been on here 35 times. One of my best friends is on here 7 times a day and he does not post. He loves the celtics and celticsblog as much as anyone else and we have been on here since the 8th grade.

I agree that post count has nothing to do with somebody's CelticsBlog "bonafides" or the quality of their opinion.

My disappointment with this thread comes from the description of the "moderator's" comments, without a link.  My guess is that it comes from some sort of misunderstanding.  If it doesn't, I'd like to read what the staff member allegedly wrote, and talk to him about it.

All that said, I get that rumor season is not for everyone, nor is a long rebuild.

You shouldn't concern yourself with what one of the staff members allegedly wrote because of a vague reference from one disgruntled poster.  The moderators and staff members do a fantastic job running this site. 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 10:21:30 PM by knuckleballer »