Author Topic: Rumor Love traded to cavs?  (Read 3197 times)

Re: Rumor Love traded to cavs?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 11:44:42 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
Glenn Robinson III as well.  Interesting.  I have no idea why he'd be included in such a deal.  How is Thompson close to Lebron?  They've never played together, so is there an aau connection or something that I'm missing here?

Same agent.

Well, the TWolves have, by my count, 12 players under contract, plus two unsigned draft picks.  If they signed both picks then traded Love for three players, that would give them 16 players when the roster limit is 15.  Maybe Minnesota offered Shabazz Muhammad and the Cavs said, "Nah, you can keep your former firstie and we'll take the second round pick."
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2014, 11:49:22 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
NBAForward twitter now says its been suspended?

But tspence26 believes this deal is legit well find out
well if tspense26 thinks it's legit, it must be true....  ::)

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2014, 12:03:05 AM »

Offline beklog

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 64

LOL he really sounds so sure about this deal....
i remember someone posted this one and sports sites even used this as their story

The Love deal is pretty much done. I think the fact that Kevin Love is so out and about in Boston is something that Danny wants out there so he can show someone like Melo that he means business. The Melo thing is the one that is on the hush. Melo is the primary target. They need a scorer from the wing position. Cs need to get Love first in order to work one (with) Melo. That’s why Kevin Love is in town, he knows he is headed to Boston. Love is a done deal, the focus now is Melo. He was the primary target. Love opting in on his final year allows the Cs to sign Melo to a long-term deal first. Then work on a team-friendly deal with Rondo and then take care of Kevin. Also, could Tyson Chandler be dealt to Boston?”
Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light… I just take pictures…

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2014, 03:45:29 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

i remember someone posted this one and sports sites even used this as their story

The Love deal is pretty much done. I think the fact that Kevin Love is so out and about in Boston is something that Danny wants out there so he can show someone like Melo that he means business. The Melo thing is the one that is on the hush. Melo is the primary target. They need a scorer from the wing position. Cs need to get Love first in order to work one (with) Melo. That’s why Kevin Love is in town, he knows he is headed to Boston. Love is a done deal, the focus now is Melo. He was the primary target. Love opting in on his final year allows the Cs to sign Melo to a long-term deal first. Then work on a team-friendly deal with Rondo and then take care of Kevin. Also, could Tyson Chandler be dealt to Boston?”
That quote you just shared is from some fool on the RealGM forum who was pretending to be an insider.  That forum is a slum full of idiots who get their jollies by convincing desperate fans that they have "sources".  The sport site who picked up that quote and made a blog post out of it had about as much credibility as one of my whispering farts.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 03:50:50 AM by LarBrd33 »

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 03:52:25 AM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 82

That quote you just shared is from some fool on the RealGM forum who was pretending to be an insider.  That forum is a slum full of idiots who get their jollies by convincing desperate fans that they have "sources".  The sport site who picked up that quote and made a blog post out of it had about as much credibility as one of my whispering farts.

I think you're seriously undervaluing the credibility of your 'whispering farts...'  :)

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2014, 04:00:55 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

I think you're seriously undervaluing the credibility of your 'whispering farts...'  :)
Btw, this tspence dude is a troll.  He previously tweeted that Carmelo Anthony had signed with the Lakers.  Source:  my butthole.