Author Topic: Just an idea.....(Love to C's)  (Read 1653 times)

Just an idea.....(Love to C's)
« on: July 17, 2014, 12:35:39 PM »

Offline shermansagun

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 3
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ou7w9w4

+1 or more picks to both detroit and wolves.

Re: Just an idea.....(Love to C's)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 12:37:44 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 413
I do it!!!! Good job, TP to u
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 12:39:56 PM »

Offline shermansagun

• Svi Mykhailiuk
I really think this would be good for all the teams. especially that smith to wallace is like the same for both team cause they played the same level. only that smith would play beside his former teammate. and  I think flip would agree for monroe and a couple of future 1st picks

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 12:41:05 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
The trade shows Monroe with no salary.  Detroit would have to sign him and that would throw off the figures.

also can't see Detroit moving both Smith and Monroe to get 2 baggage contracts in Wallace and Martin while only getting Sully as an asset regardless of how many picks they get.

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 12:43:35 PM »

Offline shermansagun

• Svi Mykhailiuk
But still. detroit dont get the assurance that monroe will sign for them this year. and like i said. wallace plays with the same level as smith so it wont hurt. and sully is like a smaller love so why wont they agree? that way they would only just lose 1 player for a three players and a 1st round pick and it wouldnt be a bad idea

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 12:45:06 PM »

Offline KG_ended_Bias

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 51
The trade shows Monroe with no salary.  Detroit would have to sign him and that would throw off the figures.

also can't see Detroit moving both Smith and Monroe to get 2 baggage contracts in Wallace and Martin while only getting Sully as an asset regardless of how many picks they get.

Exactly we may not have a single pick left after its all said & done with this trade because both teams would need multiple picks IMO!

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 12:46:43 PM »

Offline shermansagun

• Svi Mykhailiuk
You wouldnt need picks if you would be a good contender. As i said. 1 or 2 1st round picks or 2nd round would do. Not 2 1st rounders for both team. And DA would give up every picks need for love. So why not make the most out of it

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 12:48:20 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
I don't think Detroit goes for it, and I'm not sure the Celtics do either, unless Ainge wants to run Love at the center position and Smith at the 4 (which would, actually, be amazing on the offensive end and cringe inducing on the other side).

TP though, this is one of the more interesting Love trades I've seen.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 12:51:19 PM »

Offline shermansagun

• Svi Mykhailiuk
I don't think Detroit goes for it, and I'm not sure the Celtics do either, unless Ainge wants to run Love at the center position and Smith at the 4 (which would, actually, be amazing on the offensive end and cringe inducing on the other side).

TP though, this is one of the more interesting Love trades I've seen.

why would they run Love at the center if we have Oly and Zeller at the center position? and I think Smith can play 3 specially when rondo is by his side.

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2014, 12:55:41 PM »

Offline lurkerStrips

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
very creative. interesting trade, sir.

im not too sure people here would like to see jsmoove in green jacking up threes, though. then again, it's quite unappealing as well to see sully jacking up threes.