Author Topic: Weird Al's 'Mandatory Fun' Album and Music Video Thread - Crosby, Stills & Nash  (Read 15898 times)

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
"My house is so big I can't get wifi in the kitchen," Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. ;D  Yeah, I hate it when that happens (sarcasm) ::)

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
I hope he has a video for Lame Claim to Fame. He name drops so many people it would be awesome to get them in a video together!

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
I feel embarrassed that I have had a lot of those "problems" now that I had to look from the outside in a joke hahaha. Time to go donate to some charity...
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
I feel embarrassed that I have had a lot of those "problems" now that I had to look from the outside in a joke hahaha. Time to go donate to some charity...

Oh man ::)

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
I hope he has a video for Lame Claim to Fame. He name drops so many people it would be awesome to get them in a video together!

Evidently your wish is his command ;) ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yazr8JkazmE

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen

Evidently your wish is his command ;) ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yazr8JkazmE

LOL!!!!!

Okay a new one. I hope to win the powerball this week! :D

Can't believe he did 8 video's, crazy! He should have just done the entire CD only leaving 4 off.

Offline freshinthehouse

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156
One of these years Weird Al needs to be chosen to play the halftime of the super bowl.  Imagine what he could do with that kind of budget.

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
One of these years Weird Al needs to be chosen to play the halftime of the super bowl.  Imagine what he could do with that kind of budget.

I'm just glad that they got someone younger to do the halftime show this past year, because the whole thing had started to look like karaoke night at the senior center ;D

Offline freshinthehouse

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156
Weird Al's record debuted at #1 this week, his first #1 record in over 30 years in the biz.  I think we are finally seeing the hope and change that Obama spoke of in 2008.

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
Weird Al's record debuted at #1 this week, his first #1 record in over 30 years in the biz.  I think we are finally seeing the hope and change that Obama spoke of in 2008.

LOL! I Think our culture is making a turn, and in my opinion for the better. I've always beena  little geeky, but shied away from it, trying to be the jock and the cool kid. It wasn't cool to be into comics and stuff.

But then I made friends that were complete nerd/geeks at work and came out of my shell. Now I really don't give a crap if you think I'm lame because I read and draw comics. I love doing Cons and checking out the cool costumes that people put together.

So now 15 years removed from that point your seeing Movies about comic books breaking box office records, and TV shows like Arrown and Agents Of Sheild, and next this fall we'll have Flash, Gotham, Constantine, and Daredevil on Netflix. It's becoming pop culture and while not quite cool yet, being excepted.

Weird Al has been pioneering geek culture for years, even inspired the Nerd Core peeps. Now he's getting his recognition. And about freaking time!

New CD is good, I mean really good. Funny I hate the songs he did parodies for on this CD, but I do like the beats, and his lyrics make the SOOOOOO much better!

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Awesome!  TP for the info.