Author Topic: Weird Al's 'Mandatory Fun' Album and Music Video Thread - Crosby, Stills & Nash  (Read 15896 times)

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk

Owned.  Just completely owned ;D

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc&feature=kp

LOL!! Awesome! I wish this came out last fall while I was in my writing class. My instructor wouldn't answer back if you emailed him or texted him in improper forms. I think he would have dug it.

Man, that guy sounds like an obnoxious prick.  At least the class is over, though, right?  I think that, upon a quick glance at the YouTube comments, which is never a good idea unless you want to see ****s arguing about everything that doesn't matter, insulting people, and blaming Obama for everything that doesn't matter ::) , one of the first ones said that teachers should use this when teaching grammar, and I wholeheartedly agree ;D  Who knows, maybe we'll be able to wean the kids off of this crap in no time with such a strategy haha.  Tuh, Robin Thicke.  What a moron.  Did you see his record-breaking album sales last week I believe?  He sold a whopping 54 - in a week.  In Australia hahaha.  I think cracked.com has a piece about how he is the new vanilla ice lol.

Yeah, in the beginning of the semester, It kinda sucked. But I figured him out pretty well. What was cool was that it's an art school, and I was dabbling in video game designs. Our final assignment was we had to take a visual entertainment and write about it. We had to propose what we wanted to write, so I had just gotten Batman Arkham Origins. He okayed it, and after I sent my paper in, he said he usually doesn't like video game reviews, but he really liked mine, so much so that he's using it for other students that want to do video reviews as a final as a reference.

So While he was a bit of a pretentious @$$, I must have gotten some thing out of his class. I know I still make mistakes, but I'm more conscious of them. 

It was also awesome that I could take over the TV from my wife and play the game and say that I was doing class work! LOL

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen

Offline freshinthehouse

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156
Weird Al is a national treasure.  Been a fan for 20+ years.

"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life."

-Homer Simpson

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Agreed ;D.  Did Homer actually say that?  I've never watched the Simpson, aside from 3-4 episodes.  I just didn't think that it was funny, so that probably means that there's something wrong with me haha.  Either way, well said.  TP! 

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

LOL!! Awesome! I wish this came out last fall while I was in my writing class. My instructor wouldn't answer back if you emailed him or texted him in improper forms. I think he would have dug it.

Man, that guy sounds like an obnoxious prick.  At least the class is over, though, right?  I think that, upon a quick glance at the YouTube comments, which is never a good idea unless you want to see ****s arguing about everything that doesn't matter, insulting people, and blaming Obama for everything that doesn't matter ::) , one of the first ones said that teachers should use this when teaching grammar, and I wholeheartedly agree ;D  Who knows, maybe we'll be able to wean the kids off of this crap in no time with such a strategy haha.  Tuh, Robin Thicke.  What a moron.  Did you see his record-breaking album sales last week I believe?  He sold a whopping 54 - in a week.  In Australia hahaha.  I think cracked.com has a piece about how he is the new vanilla ice lol.

Yeah, in the beginning of the semester, It kinda sucked. But I figured him out pretty well. What was cool was that it's an art school, and I was dabbling in video game designs. Our final assignment was we had to take a visual entertainment and write about it. We had to propose what we wanted to write, so I had just gotten Batman Arkham Origins. He okayed it, and after I sent my paper in, he said he usually doesn't like video game reviews, but he really liked mine, so much so that he's using it for other students that want to do video reviews as a final as a reference.

So While he was a bit of a pretentious @$$, I must have gotten some thing out of his class. I know I still make mistakes, but I'm more conscious of them. 

It was also awesome that I could take over the TV from my wife and play the game and say that I was doing class work! LOL

Haha, that's great!  Congratulations!  At least you got something out of it, right?  I'm sure that I'm getting annoying posting these videos every day, but this album is AMAZING!  Good lorde did she get royally owned ;D  I'm just thankful that I missed whatever the hell that was masquerading as music lol when it came out.  Ugh.

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen

Haha, that's great!  Congratulations!  At least you got something out of it, right?  I'm sure that I'm getting annoying posting these videos every day, but this album is AMAZING!  Good lorde did she get royally owned ;D  I'm just thankful that I missed whatever the hell that was masquerading as music lol when it came out.  Ugh.

I think it's great. A nice break from Basketball banter that lightens the mood. Weird Al always pics music, that maybe not always great, have a good beat when you put, dare I say, better lyrics to them are fun to listen to.

Offline freshinthehouse

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156

Agreed ;D.  Did Homer actually say that?  I've never watched the Simpson, aside from 3-4 episodes.  I just didn't think that it was funny, so that probably means that there's something wrong with me haha.  Either way, well said.  TP!

Haha he sure did.  I think it was a flashback to when he was younger.  There are clips of it on youtube, but sadly I can't access youtube while at work.

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

I think it's great. A nice break from Basketball banter that lightens the mood. Weird Al always pics music, that maybe not always great, have a good beat when you put, dare I say, better lyrics to them are fun to listen to.

That's all that I was hoping for ;D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 11:28:05 PM by Beat LA »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
Sorry I'm a bit late with this guys -

https://music.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-music/see-it-first--weird-al-yankovic-totally-nails-it-with-iggy-azalea-parody--handy-164010600.html

Incredible.  How do these videos keep getting better and better lol?  This album is EPIC!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:44:36 PM by Beat LA »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
The 99 problems reference ;D  AMAZING! 

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
LOL! Just picked up the CD tonight. Going to be listing to that while I work tomorrow!

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
LOL! Just picked up the CD tonight. Going to be listing to that while I work tomorrow!

Awesome!  Thank god I missed fancy, as well.  What a load of complete and utter tripe.  Al can do dat, do dat.  Screw dat, screw dat ;D  There are no words that can accurately describe this collection.  8 days of Al continues!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 09:21:26 PM by Beat LA »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

It's okay if I keep posting the videos, though, right?  On the 9th day, Al rested ;)