Author Topic: idea: rondo and green for Stevenson Turner hill  (Read 825 times)

idea: rondo and green for Stevenson Turner hill
« on: July 14, 2014, 01:46:28 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
Plus a 2019 first. Turner just a throw inn. Hill would expire after next year. We make another trade down the line to thin out are guard rotation. Smart and lance would be crazy together literally. Lance has terrific size and could swing to the three if need be. Would you demand two firsts in any deal that sent out rondo and green.
 The pacers would come out of the east for sure with a lineup of Rondo, George, green, west, hibbert. I think we could get two firsts would you do the trade with firsts in 2017 and 2019

Re: idea: rondo and green for Stevenson Turner hill
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 01:50:59 AM »

Offline Mazingerz

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 99
Err No. I don't want any part of Lance Stephenson. A knucklehead. Likewise for Turner - Mr. Chemistry Killer extraordinaire.
Peavey Bass Player - relearning to play after 10 years sucks;

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 02:14:56 AM »

Offline beklog

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 64
I think we're rebuilding not re-exploding ;)
Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light… I just take pictures…

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 04:13:55 AM »

Offline Smutzy#9

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
pretty sure it was lance and turner that killed that locker room and not jsut turner himself. IMO lance does what turner has tried to do.... just better. Turner isnt a bad player at all imo and he should definatly find a home somewhere that needs a 2 or 3. He would actually fit in fairly well at charlotte if indy keep lance and decide to ditch turner