Author Topic: Miami Heat bring back Mario Chalmers, Chris Andersen  (Read 3283 times)

Re: Miami Heat bring back Mario Chalmers, Chris Andersen
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 08:14:20 AM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 366
looks like Riley is still going to try and compete in the east. And Why not I guess, you still have Bosh who wants to stay there and wade has a few years left.

Funny thing is that Lebron bolting Miami may lead to the East being much more balanced next year as the stars are more spread out.

cleveland, miami, Bulls, indiana, washington right now would round out my top 5 teams in the east. which is more than you could say about last year when there were 2.

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 08:16:10 AM »

Offline Afam

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 9
Deleted.

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 08:44:25 AM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
PG - Chalmers, N.Cole, Napier
SG - Wade,
SF - Deng
PF - McRoberts
 C - Bosh, C.Andersen

Haslem to return as well although I hope they get another PF in to play ahead of him. And use Haslem as third stringer instead of main rotation guy.

Still a fair bit of work to do to finish out that bench. Surely not much money left to spend.

I'd probably start Birdman and move Bosh back to PF and bring McBob off the bench.

Add's more length and defense on the interior and since Bosh will take a much more bigger offensive role, you don't tax his energy too much by being the rim protector.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2014, 08:46:20 AM »

Offline TwinTower14

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 48
With James leaving for Cleveland and Miami not blowing it up the East has gotten stronger this year.  Not like it could have gotten any worse but the East is wide open....I could see Cavs, Indy, Chicago, Washington or Miami winning the East with the right to get smashed by the Spurs...Not good for the C's though, I don't see how the C's sniff a playoff spot this year?  There are nine playoff teams fighting for eight spots and I think Detriot and NYK are still better than the C's as well....

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2014, 09:07:16 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
With James leaving for Cleveland and Miami not blowing it up the East has gotten stronger this year.  Not like it could have gotten any worse but the East is wide open....I could see Cavs, Indy, Chicago, Washington or Miami winning the East with the right to get smashed by the Spurs...Not good for the C's though, I don't see how the C's sniff a playoff spot this year?  There are nine playoff teams fighting for eight spots and I think Detriot and NYK are still better than the C's as well....

How r the detroit and nyk better? 

Knicks lineup
C - dalembert
Pf- stoudermire
Sf- melo
Sg- shumpert
Pg- calderon

And pistons have the same mediocre team as last seasons. Plus jennings who will bring them down