Author Topic: boston trade Idea  (Read 852 times)

boston trade Idea
« on: July 13, 2014, 02:16:26 PM »

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
this is going to sound crazy but hear me out, We do a three way trade with Minnesota and Cleveland.

Cleveland gets:rondo Love

Minnesota: kyrie Irving, brandon Bass, jeff green

Boston: wiggins, bennet,deing

Cleveland does it because rondo is better then irving because rondo can play defense. Love can be there go to scorer, rondo can be the main defender and this leaves lebron to not have the pressure on him and lets him just beast and feast on the compition. Rondo would totally resign with this team. That would make them a more complete team with irving,love and lebron they would be all offense and very little defense. It would put this team over the top. "offense wins games, defense wins championships." they are still giving up what they would for Love with wiggins and bennet. So it would be like a straight swap rondo for irving.

Minnesota does this because they get a star in Irving who is signed to a long term deal so they don't have to worry about him running. they also get veterans in bass and green

Boston does it because it would us be saying we are fully into rebuilding which is what we should be doing. we get a great young team with a line up of

Smart/pressley/bradely
bradley/wiggins
Wallace/young/bennet
Sully/olynyk
deing/zeller/anthoney

eventually avery bradley would be the 6th man so he can fight off the injury bug he keeps getting.
young and benet have time to develop and we wait one year to ditch wallaces contract.
I think deing can be the rim protector we need. If we can do this we are on our way to the top with the massive stash of pick we still have.
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

Re: boston trade Idea
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 02:41:16 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
This is one of the few deals I'd be happy with loosing Rondo and Wiggins for.

Only problem is I'm not sure Cleveland/Lebron wants Irving out. Maybe Rondo is a good enough move to make them do it, but who knows what these guys think.

This would be the ultimate nuke plan. I just hope Young is as good of a shooter that they say he is. Because Smart Bradley Wiggins is great on D, but Bradley being the best out side shooter of all of them, makes me cringe a little.

Re: boston trade Idea
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 03:24:06 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
this is going to sound crazy but hear me out, We do a three way trade with Minnesota and Cleveland.

Cleveland gets:rondo Love

Minnesota: kyrie Irving, brandon Bass, jeff green

Boston: wiggins, bennet,deing

Cleveland does it because rondo is better then irving because rondo can play defense. Love can be there go to scorer, rondo can be the main defender and this leaves lebron to not have the pressure on him and lets him just beast and feast on the compition. Rondo would totally resign with this team. That would make them a more complete team with irving,love and lebron they would be all offense and very little defense. It would put this team over the top. "offense wins games, defense wins championships." they are still giving up what they would for Love with wiggins and bennet. So it would be like a straight swap rondo for irving.

Minnesota does this because they get a star in Irving who is signed to a long term deal so they don't have to worry about him running. they also get veterans in bass and green

Boston does it because it would us be saying we are fully into rebuilding which is what we should be doing. we get a great young team with a line up of

Smart/pressley/bradely
bradley/wiggins
Wallace/young/bennet
Sully/olynyk
deing/zeller/anthoney

eventually avery bradley would be the 6th man so he can fight off the injury bug he keeps getting.
young and benet have time to develop and we wait one year to ditch wallaces contract.
I think deing can be the rim protector we need. If we can do this we are on our way to the top with the massive stash of pick we still have.

LBJ is obviously interested in mentoring Kyrie. He isn't going anywhere.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different